Chapter 12: The falling forest(BOSS FIGHT!!!)

*Insert theme*

The forest was indeed in chaos! Trolls were using their chainsaw machines to make 'TIMBER!' a bad word! Seeing this, Stump Smash was instantly reminded of what the trolls did to him! Logging the entire forest, including him, leaving only stumps where his hands once were! Kaos hated trees, which was enough to anger this grumpy Ent.

[Stump Smash]: "ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!"
The Ent roared as he charged in head-first, smashing any troll or forest-hurting tool he saw.

[Arbo]: "HURRY, SKYLANDERS! STOP THOSE TERRIBLE TEETH MACHINES AND GET THE LIFE SOURCE!"
The ent yells at the life skylanders

Zook took position and fired rockets from his bazooka to destroy a chainsaw machine.

Camo unleashed the anger of Mother Nature herself by vaporizing Trolls with his solar energy breath attacks!

Stealth Elf used her offense measures stealthy as she sabotaged a chainsaw so that it wouldn't start. She also made some very weak and blow up.

Using the powers of the Life Element, Camo put a spell on some trees so that they could not be cut down, making the chainsaw's teeth fly clean off! When Trolls swung their axes against the trees, the blade was shattered! Eventually, the four of them reached the giant acorn via flower bridge.

Sensing the Skylanders, the Life Source revealed itself. However, before the Life Skylanders could claim it
A very familiar face appeared!

 However, before the Life Skylanders could claim itA very familiar face appeared!

*Insert battle theme*

[Kaos]: "You again! Foolish Skylosers and your stupid Portal Master Imposter. Wait... Portal-Poster! Yes, I like the sound of that. But you are still doomed! DOOMED, I tell you! You will never possess the Eternal Life Source! NEVER!
MISSILE MINION! Blast them! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"