🧸✨ CHAOS AT ADITI'S HOUSE ✨🧸

ADITI'S POV :

" adu beta uth, woh log aane wale hai aur yaha tu kumbhkaran ke tarah so rhi hai ? " ( Adu baby get up, they are going to arrive soon and you're still sleeping like kumbhkaran ) my mom said while shaking me, waking me up from my sleep.

I groaned getting up and said " kon aane wala hai ? " ( Who's coming ? ) And I think I asked my mom for her kidney because she looked at me in horror and said " buddhu ladke wale aane wale hai na aaj Shagun leke ? " ( Idiot, groom's family are going to arrive )

I nodded remembering and got off my bed when my sister came running and jumped on me. I groaned and said " yeh kya harkat hai Swati ? Kyu pagla rhi ho subhah subhah ? " ( What's this behaviour Swati ? Why are you going crazy in the early morning ? )

She looked at me in annoyance and said " kya yrr di tum bhi na, accha chodo tume pata tumhe dekhne kon aa rha hai ? " ( What sis ?! Whatever leave it but do you know who's coming to see you ? ).

I shook my head when she said " accha ek hint deti hu, woh roz news mein aate hai " ( ok I'll give you a hint, he comes on news daily ) I thought for a while and said " kyu ? News reporter hai ? " ( Why ? Is he a news reporter ? )

My mom choked on her saliva behind me while my sister smacked my head saying " buddhu raja hai Rajasthan ke " ( idiot he's the king of Rajasthan ). I looked at her and said " ok, cool. "

But inside I was now getting nervous. I have heard that he's cold, arrogant and the other form of the devil. I was in my thoughts when my mom said " Aditi ?! "

I came back to reality and she said " beta tayaar ho jao woh aate hi honge " ( baby get ready quickly they'll arrive anytime now ). I smiled and went inside the washroom.

TIME SKIP :
After I came out of the shower I saw my mom's saree on my bed which she wore when dad came to see her. I smiled at her and started getting ready. As I was almost ready I heard my sister saying " woh aa Gaye di " ( they're here sis ).

I wore my last bangle and sat in my room waiting for my mom to call me. And to my luck she did call me in the next second. I stood up and looked at myself for the last time before going out.

I saw a very big family sitting there but I couldn't see the guy. I smiled and touched everyone's feet and when I was about to touch someone's feet, they held me by my shoulders stopping me and said " arey arey hone wali bhabhi mein devar hu aapka " ( wait wait soon to be sister-in-law I'm your brother in law ).

I looked at him and smiled awkwardly. I even saw a pregnant lady beside him , she looked cute. I bowed my head infront of her slightly but before replying to me she said to the guy who stopped me from touching his feet " ab aur mat karo skincare 24 ki age mein 54 dikhoge toh usme bhabhi ki kya galti " ( now now don't do skincare, if you'll look like 54 in the age of 24 then what's the fault of sister-in-law ).

I controlled my laugh but was broken by him saying " bhabhi dekho apki devrani humari kadar hi nhi Karti " ( see sister-in-law she doesn't even care about me ).

I smiled awkwardly and sat down. The pregnant lady stood up but before I could say anything my family said " arey beta kya hogaya? kuch chahiye ? " ( Oh darling what happened ? Do you need something ? )

She smiled before shaking her head and said " arey nhi nhi mein toh bas bhabhi ko sabka introduction Dena chahati hu " ( oh nothing it's just I want to give introduction of everyone to our sister-in-law ),

but before she could say, the guy said " arey pehle bhaiya Ko toh aane do begum " ( wait wifey let brother arrive first ) and that moment the doorbell rang my mom went to open the door and said " arey damadji ahiye na " ( oh son come in )

you smiled but you decided to keep calm, everyone said to him to sit beside you. You shifted abit to give him space and glanced at him only to find him staring at you.

Your mom brought snacks, the pregnant lady got up and said " so now as everyone's present here I'll start so bhabhi she's our mom and yours too, then dad, this is my husband and your devar Yuvraj, I'm Saloni your devrani Kam sister, and he's your soon to be husband Divit bhaiya and also this is our dadi and ugh bua "

( as everyone's here now I'll start with the introduction so sister-in-law she's our mom and now yours too, beside her is dad, this is my husband and your brother in law Yuvraj, I'm Saloni your sister-in-law a.k.a sister and he's your soon to be husband Divit ) and she sat down.

The families kept talking when suddenly his mom said " aji samdhan suniye Zara baccho ko thoda sa akele mein baat karne dete hai phir hum decide karte hai dates " ( umm Smita listen let's send kids to talk in private and then we can decide the dates )

everyone agreed when your mom said " adu take him to the terrace ".

100+ votes for next part ( but longer ) 😭🤌
Do share my account and book to your friends too cuties 🎀