✨🧸 FAMILY MEETING 🧸✨

A CROWN FOR TWO HEARTS
THIRD PERSON'S POV :-

They got up and Aditi led him to their terrace. She walked in front and while taking support of the railing she stood there silently. He looked at her to find her being shy and kind of lost, he asked her " don't you want to know something about me ? " She being shy denied, she said " what about you ? "

He also repeated her action, making her smile, they both stood there for a while. The silence was not awkward but comfortable, he suddenly asked " toh aapki taraf se mein ha samjhu ? " She looked down blushing and nodded.

He became happy , he was trying so hard to control himself instead of hugging her. He said " toh phir Chalke sabko Bata de ? " She looked down smiling, he started walking towards the door when Aditi hurriedly held his wrist to stop him, in which she succeeded.

He looked at his wrist and then her making her realise, she released his hands slowly muttering a sorry. But he asked " what happened ? Ji apko kuch kehna hai ? " She looked at him, and nodded, he smiled and said " aaji fir boliye hum sun rhe hai " she sighed before slowly speaking " I don't know how to cook "

he chuckled saying " bas itni si baat.. humare ghar par chef hai, aur kuch soon to be Biwi ? " She added while blushing I'm embarrassment " I don't know how to clean " " I have maids at my...nuh uh our house anything else ? " " I love reading and spend most of my time reading " she said with her eyes glowing in happiness.

" I will build you a library " he promised which was full of sincerity, she smiled and said " aapko humse shikayat nhi hai ? " He replied almost instantly " Kyu hogi hum aapko humari biwi banakar lekar ja rhe hai naki naukrani " he slowly held her palm and said while tilting his head and asked " ab chale Madam ? " " AAP chaliye hum aate hai piche piche "

they both slowly walked out where their families were seated chit chatting. They saw Divit and Aditi arriving and said " BOHOT der nhi hogayi aane mein bhaiya " Yuvraj said smirking while trying to control his laugh and this question of his definitely made everyone laugh and made her red.