Chapter 1: Ground Rules

*Scene gradually opens in a bright sunny day with a lone Adult Wildebeest trying to feed in Grass*

*Cuts to a 1st person view of a camera slowly creeping through tall grass as it gets closer to the Wildebeest*

*Cuts back to the Wildebeest as it raises its head to scan the area of Predators to ensure it can continue feeding*

*As it continues to feed, cuts back to 1st person view of camera inching closer until....*

*With a Furious Roar, Lana leaps out from the tall grass in an attempt to grab the prey*

*But with quick reflexes, the Wildebeest evades and Lana initiates the pursuit*

*As the Wildebeest uses it's Speed to slowly outrun Lana, she smiles as she continues to slow down*

*The Wildebeest looks back seeing the distance between itself and Lana making it appear it got the upper hand until...*

*Sasha leaps out from another angle with a furious roar to continue the pursuit*

*Startled but with the willing to live, the Wildebeest uses it's Agility to zig zag out of Sasha's grasp to evade*

*Sasha smiles as she slows down*

*The Wildebeest maintains its speed in an attempt to get away with its life but.....*

*Sheba leaps out with force catching the Wildebeest by surprise digging her claws into its Flesh*

*Though suffering deep cuts to its body, the Wildebeest wails its back legs vigorously until it manages to strike Sheba in the face Stunning her, giving it yet another chance at escape*

*Though angered at being struck in the face, she still smiles and growls as the Wildebeest tries to escape*

*Seeing the Vast Jungle ahead being it's only means to ensure Escape, the Wildebeest focuses solely on the Jungle ahead when.....*

*Zari, with pinpoint accuracy, leaps out and clutches the Wildebeest by its neck and with high speed, they both roll over each other but Zari never releases her Grip*

*Lana, Sasha, and Sheba confidently approach Zari as she tightens her grip on the Wildebeest*

Lana: 😈 Too easy

Sasha: 😈 Routine work

Sheba: 👿 *Growling*

Lana: 🙁 It's not like you to get struck in the face by simple Prey like this big sis

Sheba: 👿 Shut up! Everyone gets lucky every now and then

*Legs of the Wildebeest slowly stop moving as it becomes lifeless*

Zari: *After releasing her grip with blood all over her mouth* 👿 You can call it whatever you want Sheba but don't get caught lacking again, especially when you know the young ones are watching

*All 4 Sisters turn to the tall grass and Roar in Unity*

*Their combined roars alert all the cubs as they run from the tall grass straight to their respective Mothers*

Zari: *Speaking towards the cubs" I hope all of you payed attention because that's how you execute a successful Hunt

*As the Cubs try to listen, they can't help but cry out with baby roars to start eating*

Zari: 😈 Don't act like you young ones don't know the rules

Lana: *Whispering to Sasha* 😈 I bet one of Zari's cubs go for it first