Chapter 4. Welcome to the hell!

Noor-e- jahaan aur Noor-e-mohobbat
Dono Jude, tujhse Piya
Paagal ya jogi
Mujhko kaho tum
Haa mera Ishq, sabse judaa

Teri hi khaatir lu sau janam main
Chaahe ho jo bhi bhala
Naa Mai hu aashiq
Naa Mai deewana
Kehdo mujhe Jo piyaa

Tera Mera hai pyaar amar
Tu chaahe ho kadmo me
sar rakh du
Ye jeevan kya
Agar maange tu,
Meri Jaan nazar kar doon.
🩵🩵🩵🩵

They both started doing their respective works and Aayan was looking at Tara from time to time. But she was too angry and pissed off to notice anyone's gaze.

Aayan could sense from her body language that she was in anger so he didn't start any conversation with her and tried to avoid any mistakes that could add further fuel to it.

After few hours, Tara called someone and said " I want the files of Bhoomija Heritage Constructions. I want all the reports of their every contract of last 6 years. Send them in my cabin right now " and banged the landline, disconnecting the call.

Aayan flinches a bit on the sudden sound but then he starts thinking about the construction company that she mentioned now.

" Bhoomija Heritage Constructions ! I think I've heard this name ." He mumbled to himself.

Suddenly Mr. Khurana entered with a bundle of files in his hands and kept it on her table. " Madam are you sure ? " Mr. Khurana said with trembling voice.

Tara glared at him and said " I know very well what I am doing and noone in this entire department can stop me . So you better do your own work."

Mr. khurana hung his head down and said in a feared voice " Sorry Madam, I was just worried for you."

Tara closed her eyes and took a deep breath and said " You don't have to do it. Now you may leave."

Mr. Khurana just nodded and left the cabin.

Aayan was looking at her with wide eyes. He was shocked by her behaviour and also confused.

Tara noticed it this time and said " What !"

Aayan cleared his throat and said " Nothing, I just think I have heard about Bhoomija Heritage and the way you reacted just now made me a bit confused. Like you were so angry with him !"

Tara calmly answered him " You don't have to worry everything is okay. And regarding that construction company, I'll look after it."Aayan got dumbfounded.

Just a minute ago she lashed out on an employee and answered him so sweetly. He genuinely smiled and replied, " Tell me if you need any help. I am good lawyer you know!"

Tara chuckled a bit and said " yeah sure" Aayan smiled and Tara started checking all the files again.

🦄

Tara's phone rang and it was Kriti's call. Kriti was a colleague of Niti and common friend of both of them.

She picked it instantly.

On the call :

Tara: Bonjour kriti, ce qui s'est passé?

( Hii kriti, what happened? )

Kriti: peux-tu- venir à l' agence ?

( Can you come to agency now ? )

Tara: pourqoi, ce qui s'est passé ?