Chapter 28. Begging for you

Humne baandha hai tere
Ishq me ehraam e junoon
Hum bhi dekhenge tamasha
Teri lailaayi ka

Teri nazron ke sadqay
Jaan waar dungi
Tu jo keh de to apna
Jahaan maar dunga,

Maine maula se Teri meri
Duniyaa hai maangi
Tu jo likh de to usko hi
Haq Maan lunga
💜💜💜💜💜

Aayan POV:

It's been three days since Tara came to office. I came to know this today when Rishi asked me about her. Yeah, I am her damn secretary right!

 She is trying her best to avoid me. I have called her thirty-seven times in these three days, but she chose not to answer any of my calls. I know very well that she is ignoring me, but my anticipation is increasing every second.

 I worked hard on all the cases she gave me and completed all the assigned work just to grab some time with her. But when I came to the office after two days from my not so wanted holiday, she chose to piss me more by herself not showing up.

Next day

I came to office early in the hope that today she would come, and I would finally ask her out. I have decided not to wait anymore as it is only going to mess things up more.

I was waiting for her in my cabin rummaging through some files. My eyes were again and again going towards the clock looking at the time. It is already eleven am and she is not here yet.

As I did a lot of work in these three days and today, she is also not here so I didn't have any much to do. My brain was clustered with thoughts, and I was not able to focus anywhere. I took my car keys and left the office.

I parked my car at a side and went inside a garden nearby. I sat on an empty bench and called Niti.

She picked up after a few rings and I asked if Tara is home and she told me the whole thing. I ended the call, and a feeling of worry covered my face.

"She has gone totally mad Aayan. She is behaving weird since the past three days. Either she locks herself in her room or roams around like a stray without giving any notice of her whereabouts."

Niti's words were ringing in my mind like a non-chanting whisper coiling my mind into a melancholy of worry. I was wondering where this girl even goes.

It's been a few hours since I am roaming aimlessly waiting for Niti's message as she told me she would be informing me when Tara arrives back home.
Suddenly the ping sound of my phone drew my attention towards itself, and I peered onto the screen and the corner of my lips twitched with a sense of determination in it.

I settled myself onto the driver seat and buckling up the seatbelt I roared the engine driving off to my destination.

I was driving impatiently with my hands gripping the steering wheel in a tight grip. I will confess it to her today. I just can't hold back myself anymore. If I don't do this now, it will be too late. She can't just keep ignoring me like this.

She belongs to me, and she needs to know that.

I increased my speed limit and finally reached her apartment. I parked the car and walked towards the elevator. I pressed the doorbell and Niti opened the door.

I looked at her and sighed. She gestured me to come inside, and I sat on the couch. 

"Niti! The wi-fi is not working!"