➵ 012. Tales of Morning Nightmares

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
012. Tales of Morning Nightmares
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"They are vampires too, Alex!" One of the Five says to their leader. The hunter was filled with anger and hatred in his eyes as he told Alexander, "Your fiancée and her whole family!"

"Calm down, brother. Tell me what happened calmly." 

"That brother of Rebekah! Kol! He was draining blood from a woman he wooed! That too in broad daylight! They are no normal vampires!"

Alexander hummed looking down, "We need to consult with our witch. Everyone leave. I must think about the next step."

Once everyone left, Alexander fell to his knees. He loved Rebekah so much that he wanted to marry her and made all the preparations with her. But now, he felt betrayed because she knew he was a hunter and yet she formed a relationship with him. 

'Could it have been her plan all along?' The question filled his mind.

━━━━━━━━━━

Lilith smiled, waving Sylvia goodbye after having tea with her. Her bright face contoured into a frown, seeing Axel, who was standing beside her, deep in thought.

"Are you alright, my devious spawn?"

He hummed lowly, "It's the Five. One of them saw Kol Mikaelson feeding in broad daylight. Now, they know that they are special vampires. I am sure that the Mikaelsons are good as dead."

"What?" She was surprise to know that the hunters figured it out so soon. But at the same time was sure that it wasn't possible for the Five to kill the Mikaelsons, since they are not just any vampires. "It's alright. They don't have anything to kill them with."

Axel turns to Lilith. "Yes, not at the moment, but they will soon have it. They have a good bond with the witches, remember?"

Lilith looked down, contemplating on whether she should tell Klaus or take the matters into her own hand. 'If Klaus finds out that it was because of Kol, he will surely punish Kol or try to attack the hunters. If he attacks the hunters and ends up killing them, he will be cursed... If I take the matter into my hand, who knows what God will do to me or Dad... What if he gives Dad an earful because of me?... No, no, I can't let Dad get into this mess and be faced with God... What should I do?' 

Axel could see Lilith starting to worry about the matter, which he already expected due to her relationship with the family. Which is why he was hesitating about mentioning the matter to her. But he didn't want to ruin her last decade on Earth with such a tragedy.

━━━━━━━━━━

The very next day, Lilith decided that she was going to tell Klaus all about it and try to device a plan for it. She looked for him everywhere but couldn't find him. The last place left for her was his house.