Chapter 1

"This is any other interesting day where I get to make Daniel Hart jealous," Kylie said to Ryan in a giggly tone.
Ryan looked at her unsure of the plan she created it's Ryan thought it was childish, Daniel and Kylie have been rivals ever since they started high school why you may ask? well, it's simply because Daniel leaked one of Kylie's secrets after telling him not to tell anyone...
but I guess Daniel had another idea and tried ruining Kylie's Life.
Ryan thought it was pointless to make a rival jealous but I guess people have their own opinion on everything I didn't think it was pointless I thought it was funny honestly but not everyone thought that since Daniel did have severe anger issues, jealousy issues, parental issues and so much more the key is what makes Daniel a violent person is his anger issues and jealousy issues.

As Kylie and Ryan talked Daniel started listening in to every detail about what makes Kylie herself
Ryan wasn't paying attention a single bit which made Daniels's blood boil inside of him... Kylie spotted Daniel watching them she smiled and took her chance to kiss Ryan on the lips.
                      ***************************
Daniel wasn't having it so what he did was he stormed off to an empty room where he could let his anger and frustration out Kind of like a rage room but in school finally Kylie stopped kissing Ryan, and Ryan got taken by surprise because of the kiss and spoke.
"woah your an... amazing kisser..." Kylie smiled at Ryan and replied with "Thanks" while Blushing.
She didn't know who she had feelings for was it her rival or was it her boy best friend? she always questioned herself that since 8th grade.

It was unbelievable leaving Ryan shocked when he heard about wanting to make daniel jealous, He knew it was wrong, especially since Daniel got some issues himself and just by trying to trigger him is going to make it worse for everyone else to deal with it can be unbelievable that Kylie is trying to do this to her own rival and best friend she knew that Ryan is bisexual so she took an opportunity ever since she found out.

I mean i would do anything for ryan he's my best friend but he can be controlling at times which can get annoying but whenever that does happen out of no where daniel seems to defend me at times when he is around his mate which can be trouble well... double trouble with him and his mate so normally daniel wouldn't defend me whenever hes around with his mate suddenly ryan starts to body shame me and trying to get me on this strict diet he has palnned out and i suddenly shout "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" ryan suddenly looked at me and dragged me into an empty classroom he started to yell at me, where daniel heard so he stopped ryan but as soon as daniel went into the room someone locked the door behind him and that's when daniel realised how fucked up ryan is.