Chapter 2

As they were locked up daniel realised ryan was trying to hit her and do stuff to her, daniel didnt take it well so what he did was he push ryan away to the wall hard enoguh to make ryan hit his head Kylie looked suprised at daniel defending her and trying to get ryan to stop...

Ryan looked at daniel as they were going to fight Kylie suddenly got a little scared of them both as soon as they started fighting and swearing at each other, Kylie tried to leave the room but the door was locked it wasn't possible to leave the room.

Daniel yelled at ryan as he was beating him up badly but the only thing was.. He was on top of Ryan in a sus way, when Ryan realised he tried to get daniel off clearly didn't work as soon as daniel felt something poking him, he felt he was going to let out a soft moan but he tried not to as hard he could but of course failed horribly, ryan and kylie were taking back by the moan...

"i warned you daniel but you never listened."

Ryan said and daniel just rolled his eyes and as soon as they looked at me they realised Kylie got scared when they were fighting and suddenly out of no where they started comforting her..

yes comforting then ryan looks at the ground and apologised with a short speech that goes like:

"my dearest kylie i am truely sorry for acting like a dick i know i've been a controling asswhole at times and im thankful for you putting up with me,

i am really truely sorry and i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me kylie...

Even if it means i would have to do something to make you forgive me i will do it. I would even sacrifice my own life to make you forgive me.

I would do anything and I mean ANYTHING for you dear~"

Kylie looked at ryan and at first she hesitated but then let out a sigh she looked at ryan and then at daniel and suddenly smiled and opened her mouth..

"alright then if you really that desprate for me to forgive you after all the pain you caused me then the only way you can make it up to me is if you and daniel make out" Kylie said with a grin on her face.

Daniel and ryan have been taken back by what kylie said and suddenly daniel opened his mouth

"Ew no way i'm making out with this cunt and plus i ain't even gay or anything i'm straight."

Kylie and ryan looked at daniel and they both said

"Sureee your not you are just being In denial"

daniel looked at them both and tried to deny that he's In denial but Ryan and kylie knew that daniel always been in denial and tried to hide it from everyone but of course he fails horribily on hiding it then out of no where daniel spoke saying

"I'll only make out with Ryan if you also join us in the session..." Daniel said with a evil smirk and a

wink kylie started going all red with ryan.

Kylie suddenly mumbled something but neither ryan or daniel heard what she said and they starfted being love addicted.

"what did you say my graceful princess.." Ryan and daniel said I looked at them blushing even more than before Ryan and daniel.

Kylie responded with

"nothing don't worry about it.."kylie said, Daniel suddenly started kissing kylie's neck leaving a hickey on her neck, Ryan spoke

"no no don't tell us to worry about it and repeat what you said or there will be punishments for you and we will make sure you'll be begging like a puppy on the streets" Ryan said in a oddly stern voice.

it was impossible for kylie to reply with espically when she has daniel touching her and kissing her neck intensly Kylie was trying so hard not to moan or let out a single word just giving them the silent treatment.