This is tender 1

The Day had being blooming just like a beautiful day around the world . Which means half of millets is very pricey and huge in demands .Why a certain man had asked for the last millets . Which was very pricey to give  going by the tradition and custom . That had being sat  aside for pricey and scaling reason . Which was phenomena for the man but it was very multitasking. For the lady whom had being very misarrange  . why going by the thing which had being very addictive . Going by the lady whom had become very imbibe and very  untaken by the man own words . Which was heavy going by the millets  and many more things . Which WAS very contained and rich somehow in nature . But too conceived for any one whom had being on an expensive . Trip going by how the man had being approached by the woman . Whom had being a little skeptical going by the man voice . And how the man had planned this things which could be very intoxicating. Going by the why a millets is very pendent and very centric  in nature .Due to some influx of patronaged .Which had being a central of attraction and many more higher stories .Which breaks lots of grands and excitement in nurture and mild nature . That any one whom had indulged in a very famine ground . That is higher than grounds and minds in  timing in perfection  . Which was pleasant but it had being complimentary in nature and times . Going by how the exchange of compliment which was an entourage. Something encouraging the define and skeptical . From the point of angle and geometry in nature all disguise .  Now the time was past the counting of the clock  something any one . Whom understood the neglect of famine and many more scotches . That ordinary people dislike why they had being disenfranchise from perfection . Now the two individual had being  waiting foe what had being opposite . due to the language and body communication which was muffle . And shattered in nature going by these famine which was difficulties . And a spillages of sometime very on wanted dues to the opposition   That had being critically damn for destruction going by the quest of thing . Around both individual whom had being an issue particularly to there strange part .

We might have both being idol going by how the matter had being on defaults without any attention and over long delay leading to  scavenging round the more prone to  geniuses  and higher people  said  the lady 

I wish you fair well on the anniversaries that had being planned unarranged  going by how things seems to be falling apart without no warning  like earthquake beneath the  repels and pales of  strings  said the man 

you mean there are more to this deamination which is relentless going by the backwards ways and asunder in mayhems said the lady 

you know exactly what am talking about rights no going back going by how we berth last time  remember you said something very accurate and I was baffle by the content and creation of things not being cleared enough said the man 

Any how you mean what  in peculiar when you asked me so many answer which marks something very dynamics going by how the scarcity of millets which make something very shivering and far then the scavenging said the lady   

The two were still talking about there difficulties going by the misunderstanding . And quote which had being very unlucky going by the scope . That had being infatuated on the huge matter and spectrum of shades .  When a passerby whom  had being adventurous in nature  . Going by the scope of things which was  very unsettled . Why the way the matter had being very aggravated going by the nature of things . That any one whom had being stressed out and undermined. Going by the contracts and conflict that the both induvial whom had being disassociated .With all the the hypes and vibe literally  in contract to nature . Going by the affection that had being lay low due to the complication . Around things which had being pronounced to be very scars and still music . That had being very  locked and lows just as the trades of words . And constraints  which had  being  seems quiets interesting dues to the same locked down .That was being tempted due to the  scars and narrows path  in many ways . Around the affirmation surrounding the choices of word that couldn't be repriced .However as the matter was going on the man whom had noticed the two individual . Whom was talking about the millets and trying to carve a distinguish objects .From the grains now as the word was becoming very proactive due to the object . That was in conflicts with both induvial  going by there rages and matters . Which was a huge shock of higher  powerful tools  that people . This  who had being going through some transits and awaiting. Some kind of elongated tasks which was  just very pricey . And very outstanding going by the logistic of things around the corner.

Why are you staring that  idols as if there isn't any thing to do which marks something very curious moreover  don't you have something very pricey to stand your foot upon due to the same narrow path way  turning foot abbey said the lady 

why are you trying to coordinate something very far from reach am not that very far from being nothings said the man 

don't be stifle  am not finished yet what I did was just something to start the vibe with me said the lady 

As if all this thing don't matter at all because am very confused at this point without no return said the man 

What are you talking  about being confused with something higher then ground going by  the debate which make matter very unrealistic  said the lady . 

Are you trying to say that my voyage is nothing more than fake after so many empty scuffled for you said the man