we are 2

Am very interested at the way he had curiously  stirred at me . Which makes me  feel very prestige and prideful going by the way .Which was saying something into my minds and the zeal. That any lady whom had come between a voyages and a packages going by the decision  . That was very scuffle going by the last and least encounter with words. And agony which was very tights and schedules in away closer .  That no one whom and being  very adventurous and not waiting any longer .For any thing more than complicated to survived this siege which was in the oceanic . Now The drama between me and him was getting stiffer and stiffer by the fading . That any one whom had being in this situation would do. There was something very statics and resentful about me going  by  the activities . Which was very far from reach  being reached going by how the discussion . And the matter which was very stilled and daunting in nature . And not very contained in detail however going by the face off . That this man had towards me my eye was becoming brain washed . As he had my palms and drawing some inscription inside of it to remind ME. That there was something in nature  higher than grounds and not very settle. As I had thought and imagined now the most antagonizing things  . About this man was that he was just very exploring due to my figure. Which he had called me by the names and it was just the answer and harvest .  

What do you think about the bridges which am planning to uproot not potential planning to self construct due to some conflicting and compromising circumstances which had being neglected for quits a long time but due to the verses in you tone which was fiercest in a way raging havoc to destruction with out a final plan said the man 

What are you intension about this humongous uprooting which sound very absorbed going by the   back door approaches which doesn't makes sense to me but it would be a battle from the landing points not the finish said the lady  

Why do you say such a thing are you just being an antagonist or preferably a detour or décor because by the way am  seeing thing it look like there would be a lodges of load to carry due to the insight about me uprooting a building which sounds strange  said the man 

yes it looks so strange going by so many impossibilities and more which marks another showdown said the lady 

can I tell you something  hidden about me said the lady 

The man whom was very pleasant due to his appearance held  my harms again. Which makes me  feel very vulnerable and somehow very out of touch .Going by the ways he had me thinking that something was very out of reach . That how things had being a call and now he had be asking and thinking twine . WITHER  there was going to be a miracle or something literally to curve the line of disarray . Which at this points had becomes very tamed going by the higher tension . And note which had being very cumbersome and stressful in nature. Why the man whom had become very inquisitee about me making an opinion . That any one whom had understood  the importance of paying an homage. something that every warrior whom had intended to uproot the majestic and mighty . With a  thumbs of finger which had never being crossed why going by the attribute and contribution . That make me a victims of circumstance and now am at the clutches of the man . WHOM had seen beyond my views  and more in powers and quest .  He HAD looked at me and lite a candle just as the smoke and incent had being a business and priority .Now my mind couldn't handle things the way it should why he had bent on me and my mind .AND MY Souls is not keened for more in returns and quest in attribute . He took my hands and I feel for the things he had said .

like I told you in their is any thing very tangible and pricey just as the bridge which I intended to uproot in some hefty days due to the unthinkable