12 | 'TIL YOUR HIGH HEELS BREAK

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿!

"WHO the hell are you?"

Lottie had to bite her lip to stop herself from giggling and revealing everyone's hiding spot. The blinds to the office were down so Nate hadn't seen everyone. The first person Nate would see was the new kitman Will. The new kitman.

"Oh, hi!" Will introduced friendly. "Hello, I'm Will. I'm the new clubhouse attendant." He stretched out his hand to shake his.

"No, you're not," Nate snapped, upset at the prospect of getting replaced. "I'm the clubhouse attendant."

Ted then walked in pretending to be on a phone call. "Hey, Higgins, where are you?" He asked in a panicked tone.

Nate shoved Will's hand aside and rudely stopped Ted. "Ted, what the fuck's going on?"

"I don't know. I'm tryin' to figure out myself," Ted feigned confusion.

Nate began to panic. "Figure out what? Have I been sacked?"

"Has he been fired?" Ted asked into the phone.

Higgins then walked into the locker room, pretending to be on the phone as well with him. "I don't know anything about this, Ted – There you are."

"There you are," Ted repeated. Both men put their phones away.

"Is this because I called Isaac a pussy?" Roy covered her mouth just in time as Lottie let out a cackle, muffling just enough that Nate hadn't caught it, too frantic and upset to pay attention to any background noise.

"I don't know," Ted shrugged with a frown.

Rebecca then strutted into the room – yes, it was a full-on strut. Her hips swayed side-to-side in a fit pencil skirt, showing off her curves that Lottie was extremely envious of. "Good morning, everyone," she greeted with cheer.

Apparently, Nate had no filter nor fear when he was angry. "You shrew! You did this, didn't you?" Lottie this time gasped at Nate's words while Roy chuckled silently beside her.

Rebecca wasn't offended by the insult, but she acted taken aback. Secretly, she, as well as everyone else, were pleasantly surprised when Nate proved he had a spine. "Why so hostile, Nathan?" She asked innocently.

"Right, I'll tell you why-" Nate cut off when he realized that Rebecca fucking Welton actually said his name. Rebecca fucking Welton knew his name! "You know my name?"

"Well, I had to spell it correctly for your contract," she said, holding up a paper. Nate was oh so confused.

"Nate-dawg, you haven't been fired. It's worse," Ted said in a chipper tone that confused him even more. "You've been promoted!"