Filthy Man Slag (slight smut)

Blake's POV

Thursday night

As I enter the bar the lights are blinding, it's a Thursday so there's fuck all to do and no one about. I find a group of girls and walk over to them, looking to make some friends.

"Hey ladies how are we tonight" I asked as I walked over.

"Its been a rough week" one girl replies

"I can tell... your drunk on a Thursday night"

This gets me an uproar of drunken laughter.

I sit in the booth with them and continue to crack jokes

I don't find many of their jokes funny, not nearly drunk enough to find it funny. But I will be. All because I have charm.

I overly compliment one girl, Taylor, making my intentions crystal clear. I even partially undo my shirt, roll up my sleeves and bit my lip whilst she talks. She's eating this act up hook line and sinker and ill be drunk and in her bed faster than she can realise what she's done.

As I get up to leave a girl grabs my arm

"Stay with us longerrrrr" she whines.
"Yeah, we're having a bad day" one pouts

"Well if anyone wants a better night, buy me some drinks and I'm all yours" I blow a kiss and walk off.

To my surprise two of the girls chase after me... and neither of them are Taylor. Maybe I'm better than I thought, damn. Suddenly the troubles of my shit day are far behind me.

"I'm sorry... I didn't quite catch your names" I stated plainly.

The more petite one goes "I'm Katie!" And the more "developed" girl says "and my names chloe"

"Cool, and which one of you fine young ladies are buying?" I ask empathetically.

Chloe pulls flashes her card, sweet.

I order 6 shots of vodka for us and a Moscow mule to get into the swing of things.

The whole time I'm kissing their hands and complimenting their bodies. I'm 5 shots and 2 cocktails down at this point and feeling the buzz.

I continue to drink and I'm feeling the alcohol get to my head, and my hands! I'm getting comfortable with these woman.

Just then Taylor stumbles over

"Okay, they paid and now your ours bitch"

"What?" I ask

"That was your deal blakeyyyy"

Suddenly Taylor grabs my wrist and her and the 4 other girls are taking me to a hotel they had rented.

I'm dragged up the stairs and they begin to strip. Chloe and Katie first, followed by the other girl. Taylor remains clothed. The 3 of them are lying bent over the bed.

Katie is wearing a red thong and matching red fishnets with her hair in a low ponytail and her top half is fully naked. She starts to wiggle her arse and I just know she wants my dick.

Chloe is wearing an oversized t-shirt and I can't tell if there's panties or not under there. She seems more relaxed and almost like she's waiting her turn.

The girl I don't know is fully naked from head to toe and is applying oil to herself seductively, her hair is done up in a bun and she is handcuffed to the bed already. Presumably whilst I was oodling at chloe and Katie.

I turn to Taylor who is still clothed and she pulls me into a kiss, our kisses are passionate and raw, sharp inhales between them. She stops and starts stripping, I'm not getting out of this bed if I try. I'm too hammered right now. She unclasps her bra and her tits drop onto my face, I start sucking her nipple fast and hard.

I gain enough control to get out of bed and take my time applying the condom and fucking each of the 3 girls, 1 at a time they cum, chloe Cums hard and waits there, gasping for air whilst I fuck the other girl, she is then uncufded and they scurry off to clean up.

I look up and Taylor is propped up seductively on the bed. I crawl towards her and she starts stroking my cock. I'm aching from Cummings three times before this and after she realises this she changes her approach.

She shoves my down onto the bed and sits on my face, grinding back and forth and letting out elicit moans of pleasure, after a few minutes she cums on my face.

"Chlo chlo, ava. Here now babes" she bellows

The two girls come running over obediently. Chlow begins to suck my cock and ava (the other girl ig) licks Taylor's cum off my face.

Chloe takes my head in her mouth and circles it with her tongue for almost a minute before bobbing up and down, draining me of any last sperm that I might have. I burst and a small load leaks out.

Katie takes suspiciously long linking the cum of my mouth and lips, and I kiss her back. Her tongue feels so good on me.

They let me up and I head for the shower. I make sure to do a deep clean and groom myself whilst I'm in there. I feel fresh and rejuvenated by the time I leave. I dry Mt hair and wrap a towel around my body.

When I re enter the room it is empty, with only a note on the bed:

Thanks for the bang you cocky fuck. Was worth the booze. Good luck paying for this roooooom blakey, your cock is so good. Gobbled it and took a photo x

Call me for a good time XOXO
-Taylor
(Phone number here)

Well fuck, how was I going to pay for this fucking room. Ugh I'd have to pick up a shift tomorrow after all. I called Tim and let him know... but fuck was I mad about it.

I then thought back to my night and it made me a little less angry :)