55.

Heyy also der one shot ist auf Englisch weil das nur auf Englisch Sinn ergibt:)
_________
I was standing in the courtyard when I saw Draco coming towards me.To be honest, I didn't think he wanted to come to me, but that was exactly his plan.Pansy was talking to me about her boyfriend Blaise so I just ignored Draco.,,Hey Y/n you look pretty today." Draco said and it took me a while to realize what he was saying
,,What did you say?" I asked the blonde who now scratched his neck in shame."Uhm I said you looked shitty today. Good night y/n."So he ran away."Did you hear that too pans?""I think Draco likes you," she giggled.
,,I'll be right there."I started running in the direction Draco had gone and saw him standing at the top of the Astronomy Tower."Hey.""Y/n what are you doing here.""I thought what you said earlier was cute. But you were probably embarrassed again so you said something different, right?""You know me, I hoped you didn't hear it, but you did._"I like you too Draco""Don't act like that, you're just doing it out of pity.""No, Draco, stop saying that."I walked up to him, put my hands on his neck and pulled his face towards me I put my lips on his and we kissed.Draco immediately placed his hands on my hips and I noticed him smiling slightly into the kiss.
_______
Heyy Guyssss ja das Kapitel war ziemlich kurz aber es gefällt mir wenn es euch auch gefällt schreibt es gerne und votet super gerne!