𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

this'll be fun.

i reread over my notes, looking up and saying them to myself so i can memorise them

i reread over my notes, looking up and saying them to myself so i can memorise them.  i put my head back and sighed.

"whats wrong lan?" he asked, looking over at me.

"my brains gone man"

"awww" he said, caressing my shoulder. i rolled my eyes, slapping his hand gently. 

"owww" he whined, fake crying 

"shh. shh. shush. ok khalas stop now"

he laughed "sorry"

"you're good"

we didn't talk for a second and my eyes drifted back to my notes before i felt a gentle nudge on my shoulder. 

i looked at sharky and he indicated towards niko and sophie with his head sorry i forgot english

i looked over at them and saw they'd put the divider completely down and her head was placed on his shoulder, both asleep. i put my hand over my mouth and looked at sharky. 

he put his hand out like i owed him money. "baee they're not dating yet. dating is when they come up and tell us 'we're dating' you know?"

he rolled his eyes "whatever"

we got to texas, not being stopped even once for photo. or so i thought. i felt a gentle tug on the back of my hoodie. i turned around to see a little black boy wearing a blue nike hoodie. he seemed around 8 or 9. i smiled "hi" i said as sweet as someone with now 4 hours of sleep could.

he waved at me "uh you're solana right?" he asked, fiddling with his hands. i smiled, crouching down to be around the same height as him "mhm"

"i like your songs" he said smiling at me, i chuckled "aww thank you love". he hugged me and i hugged him back. after i broke the hug he asked for a picture. i smiled "of course". i realised his mum had recorded the whole scene and we took a photo before he hugged me again and left. 

guys imagine this bit with sza lmao

i got up and looked around, trying to find the group. chunkz was taking a photo with someone, niko being his photographer and everyone else was on their phones. i went over to the group. 

"hey miss famous." niko said, coming back while chunkz talked to the fan. 

"dont act like you didn't have to take a photo for chunkz" i laughed.