003. HELLO, SAMANTHA

Chapter three

"Hello, Samantha."

And since then Miguel and Jackson had been working on their punches, where once Miguel got good enough, they moved away from the dummy as Jackson had pads on his hands, Miguel was punching those instead, as Jackson's dad was in his office, as he came walking out "hey, you two don't have any friends who wanna learn karate do, ya?" he asked, as Jackson turned to him "is that a joke?" he asked, knowing Demetri and Eli were the last people to do karate and the only other friend he had was Miguel, as Miguel then punched him on accident "ow!" Jackson voiced, as he turned back to him "I'm sorry." Miguel told him, as Jackson put his hands back up.

Miguel continued punching, as Jacksons dad shook his head, knowing it was a dumb question "hey, Sensei, when are we gonna learn to do some kicking? I was watching this YouTube video of this guy breaking boards and it looked badass." Miguel shared "yeah, no shit, kicking is badass, but you two aren't ready. Besides if I don't get more students in here I'm not gonna be able to teach any of you anything." Jackson's dad shared, as Miguel stopped punching he turned to him along with Jackson "you thought about advertising, right?" Miguel asked him "yeah.." Jackson's dad said as Jackson turned to Miguel "in Johnny Lawerence speak that means no." he shared, as his dad walked toward's him, he went to hit him.

In which Jackson quickly held his hand's up, blocking it, he looked to Miguel "we should get changed and head to school." he shared "yeah." Miguel told him, as Jackson threw down the pads, he began walking to the locker room as Miguel followed after him.

Heading to school, all everyone was talking about was the halloween dance that was coming up and surprisingly, Jackson and his friends were actually gonna be going to it, as they sat in the cafeteria, listening to Counselor Blatt's speech "cyberbullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face. Now, I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kid's online made fun of his facial deformity." she shared, and when she did, everyone in the entire cafeteria knew who it was right away, as Eli covered up his lip, Jackson reached his hand out and smacked it away "dude, screw them, alright?" he asked him.

"Well, if you're sick of getting bullied Jackson's dad's karate dojo is looking for recruits." Miguel shared "yeah, right. You hear that, Eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass." Demetri joked, as Jackson pointed his fork at him "what's wrong with you? You like getting your ass kicked by Kyler Monday through Friday?" he asked him "no, but I think that me and Eli would rather spend our afternoons playing crucible control than getting hit in the face. So how about you put down the fork seeing as you're holding it like how Billy Loomis would hold a knife." Demetri shared, and as he did, Jackson raised his brows "well if I was then that means Eli here.." he shared, putting his arm around him and pointing the the fork "Stu. And you.." he said, pointing the fork at him "Randy?" he asked.

And when he did, Demetri shivered at the thought as he reached across the table and grabbed the fork from Jackson and throwing it down on his plate, making Jackson chuckle "you did always hide behind the pillow anytime the stabbings came on." he shared "cause they were extremely graphic and your having too much fun with this." Demetri shared, as Jackson shrugged "what can I say? I love halloween." he told him, as Eli smiled, as Jackson took his arm off of him.

"One last thing, while we're all looking forward to the halloween dance. Let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of sexy nurse, maybe try gender neutral hospital employee." Counselor Blatt shared, as Jackson furrowed his brows "what are we all going as anyways?" he asked "oh, well my ya ya's making me a Deadpool costume." he shared, as Jackson hummed, Miguel furrowed his brows "why what are you going as?" he asked "I haven't figured it out yet." Jackson shared, looking to Eli and Demetri "you guys?" he asked "I'm thinking of keeping it to a surprise." Demetri shared, as Eli nodded in agreement.