006. A BUNCH OF LOSERS

Chapter six

"A bunch of losers."

Having changed their clothes, Jackson, Miguel and Aisha were all in their gi's, the dojo was louder then usual as everyone in the room was talking, Aisha and Miguel were sparing with each other, while Jackson was standing with his arms behind his back as he looked to his dad who seemed a bit nervous as he stood in his office looking over them all, as he then walked out and looked over them once more, until he started talking "okay, today we begin.." he was saying, but nobody was paying attention "quiet!" Jackson's dad then yelled, which caught everyone's attention.

"Face front." he told them, as everyone did so, Jackson already was, as his dad walked off to his left, he began heading through all of them, no doubt getting a closer look at each and every one of them "nice shirt." his dad said "thanks." Demetri told him "I'm joking. It sucks." Jackson's dad told him, as he then continued walking around "word of advice, if you've got shit for teeth don't smile." Jackson's dad told someone, as he continued through the crowd "god, it just makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you." he then said to someone, as he began to head to the front "when I look around this dojo, I don't see cobra kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny with his tits popping out." he shared, as he now stood in front of them all.

"But in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles." he shared, looking at Jackson Miguel and Aisha, as he looked back to everyone else "so, maybe there's some hope for you yet. But first, I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!" he voiced, but nobody moved "that means line up." he told them, and when he did, everyone then began moving to stand behind Jackson, Miguel or Aisha "no, not..not line up in a line. Lines! Get in lines." Jackson's dad shared "you mean like rows?" Demetri asked, as Jackson's dad huffed and put his hands over his face.

The next day, they were practicing their punches as they all stood in line like Jackson's dad wanted "fighting positions." Jackson's dad told them all, as he stood in the back, Jackson and everyone else got into their stance "jab punch. Nope, wait till I say go. Hiyah!" his dad told them all, as they threw their punch "hiyah!" he said as they did it again "hiyah!" he voiced, and again they threw a punch "hiyah!" he voiced as they threw another punch "hiyah!" and they did it again, as he stood by a kid fixing his stance "come on. Stand straight. Plant your feet in there. Hiyah!" he said, as they all punched again "are you sure you're right handed? Hiyah!" he said, as they all punched again as he began to come back to the front.

"Come on, tits, you can do better then that. You got weight, use it. Ready? Hiyah!" his dad said to a kid, as they all punched again "hiyah!" he voiced as he began walking away from him, they all threw another punch "hiyah!" he voiced, now standing in front looking at them all as they threw another punch "hey, Lip." his dad then said and when he did, Jackson knew who he was talking about without even looking behind him and so did probably everyone else in the room "yeah, you. The one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" his dad asked "excuse me, uh, Mr Lawerence." Demetri spoke up.

And when he did, Jackson took a deep breath as he continued facing forward, wanting to make his dad proud, while Aisha and Miguel looked at Demetri "Sensei Lawerence!" Aisha voiced "ok." Demetri said, chuckling a bit as he did "you shouldn't really make fun of someone's physical appearance." he then told Jackson's dad "oh, is that so? So, I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Jackson's dad then asked him "well, yeah." Demetri told him "well, maybe that's what they teach you in school , but in the real world you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do. Alright, you hear that, Lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how are you gonna handle and elbow to the teeth?" Jackson's dad asked him.