OEM 23221-66040 Auto Electric Fuel Pump for Toyota

The fuel pump is a fuel device that continuously sucks fuel from the fuel tank and provides a specified pressure and flow to the fuel system. Guaranteed continuous fuel supply to the engine.

Specifications of Car Electric Fuel Pump 23221 66040

Item Name Fuel Pump

OE NO. 23221-66040

Car Fitment Toyota

Size OEM Standard Size

Price For latest price please feel free to contact us

Quality 100% Professional Test

Certification ISO9001/TS16949

Material Plastic/metal

MOQ Sample test is accepted

Packing Original packing/Neutral packing, Customized packing is also supported

Warranty 12 Months

Payment term Western Union; T/T30% deposit and pay the balance after the goods are all Ready

Shipping Term DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT/By Sea/By air

Delivery time 1~ 3 working days for the goods we have in stock, 7~ 15 working days for the goods need to be manufactured depends on quantity of your goods.

Advantages of Car Electric Fuel Pump 23221-66040

1.

Excellent raw materials, using raw materials to prevent thermal deformation and corrosion of the surface, durable and non-deformed.

2.

Comprehensive electronic injection parts, complete products, covering 95% of the models, supporting quality.

3.

Oil Pump Rotor Technology, dynamic balance test for every rotor to make sure of rotating at higher speed and best performance.

4.

The structure is simple and easy to install. It has the function of low liquid level oil supply in the mailbox. The nozzle interface of the oil supply circuit is designed according to the international standard quick installation interface.

5.

Excellent quality, close to the people's price, long service life, care for your car.

Bohua, as an excellent automobile auto parts factory, offers a wide range of starter motor for you to choose from.