Ep 10. The Half Tone Confession

~~~~

Tahir entered in his room just to see Arya packing for their upcoming vacation or honeymoon

Tahir entered in his room just to see Arya packing for their upcoming vacation or honeymoon. He cleared his throat to gain her attention, she looked at him and gave a small smile, which he know was not real one,

"bohot zaroori kaam tha?"

(was the work too important)

She said while folding her kurta, making him flip his hairs back in tension. He don't know what to reply her, because he know that he's unknowingly hurting her. But while standing on his position anyone would choose their love over forced responsibility.

He knew that Arya is a very humble and sweet girl, but for him his yn is better and always perfect. And always he'll choose his yn over anyone. Just the thought which make his firmness falter is, his mother.

"vo-voh raat ko department se call aaya tha, isliye jana pada"

(I got a call from the department that night, so I had to go.)

"maine jawab nahi maga tha, lekin thik hai, atleast tumne yeh baat toh mujhe batana thik samjha. mummy ji aur papa ji ki tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai, kuch nahi kahenge voh tumne"

(I did not ask for an answer But it's okay, at last you thought it right to tell me this. There is no need to worry about mom and dad, they won't say anything.)

"kya kaha tumne unhe.."

(what did you said to them)

"mujhe bata kar gaye hai, yeh kaha. Tum jaaker fresh ho jao, mai nashta laga deti hu"

(that he has gone after telling me. You go and freshen up, I will prepare breakfast.)

"nahi maine nashta kar liya hai, uski zaroorat nahi"

(No, I've already had breakfast, no need for that.)

He was about to go after uttering those words, she looked at his back facing bathroom door. She hold her tears in eyes itself and clench the dress which was in her hand, before asking him in very heavy voice.

"mu-mujhe ek baat sach-sach batana..."

(Tell me one thing honestly.)

He turned towards her and saw her controlling her tears, making him a bit guilty on his deeds but not more than the one which he held on the day of his marriage after that eye contact with yn.

"Tumhe pata, ek insaan shaadi se sirf do hi situation mai nahi apnana chanta , jab voh insaan ya toh taiyaar naa ho ya phir kahi aur usko koi apne zindagi mai mil chuka ho. Tumne saaf keh diya tha ki tum filhaal reay nahi ho iss shaadi ke liye,

Lekin atleast hum yeh relation friendship se start kar sakte hai, Tahir, kal raat kya tumhe mujhe batana tak thik nahi samjha ki, mai bahar jaa raha hu. Atleast ek dost ke naate toh uthaker bata sakte the n ki koi zaroori kaam hai.