Ep 23. The Lost Happy Family.

~~~~

The whole week was so silent and cold in whole mansion. The media has spread whole news everywhere in the country, even name of yn was revealed until now. She was trolled badly on the social media platform, getting hate from each person.

Arya was trying her best to maintain her flawless image in front of family members. But she miserably failed in cases of yn and Ravik. Not even for once she could have a good talk with both of them.

Tahir too gave her silent treatment, and was just taking care of yn. Just yesterday muskaan changed yn's dressing of forehead as she is also a surgeon, a well known surgeon.

Now yn was also better than before, she was accepted by muskaan, yuvaan, Aasma very humbly. But Ashwin was not taking to anybody except Aasma and Arya.

Today is the very important and anxious day for Tahir. Because he was called by the committee of his department. Though he is the DGP yet, there are higher officials than him.

"Tahir, sab thik hi hoga...daro mat! Mahadev tumhare sath bura nahi hone denge"

(Everything will go alright...don't worry! God won't let something bad happen with you.)

Yn cheered Tahir, while making him wear his cap of DGP. He was nervous badly, because today's decision will decide his future and save his hardwork. He hold her waist and pulled her closer to his face, making there nose tip touch each other.

"Ager jaisa tum keh rahi ho, vaisa hi hua toh mujhe kya milega..."

(What you are saying, if happened the same then what will i get!!)

He said in cunning tone, she understood his intentions and she also took her hands around his neck and gave the same expression as his.

"Toh phir, jo tum chaho..."

(Okay then, whatever you wanted)

He smirked at her confidence, and attached his lips on hers. Devouring her mouth, and kissing her with all his love finally after good minutes they detached.

"All the best..."

She said and pecked his cheek, then they went out where everyone were sitting. When they both came out Arya rolled her eyes at the sight where they had interlocked their hands.

'bas ek hafta aur yn, phir dekhna...Tahir ke ravaiye aur tumhare tevar kaise badalte hai...'

(Just a more week yn...then witness how behavior of Tahir and your attitude changes.)

"Tahir, yeh le dahi shakkar kha kar jaa..."

(Have this, go after eating this curd)

Aasma said and feed him a spoon of sweet curd and he bend down to touch her feet to which she gladly gave him blessing.

Ashwin was not available there, because he don't want to witness Tahir infront of his sight. Myra went to Tahir tapping his leg as her hand reached until there, Tahir squats down to her level before hearing her,

"Handsome, aap kaha Jaa rahe ho?? Aur kab tab vapas aaoge"

(Where are you going?? And until when will you return.)

"Handsome jaldi hi lautenge Myra, tab tak tum Handsome ki beautiful ke sath raho..."

(Handsome will return soon, until then you play with handsome's beautiful.)

He patted her cheeks before indicating towards yn as his beautiful. Tahir stood up beside yn and whispered to yn,

"Yn, jab hamari shadi hogi...mujhe bilkul tumhari taraf, choti si bacchi chahiye..."