Confusion

THIS IS UNBETA'D SO SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS 

Niall woke up normally, he continued with his routinely activities, getting up, taking a shower, brushing his teeth, dressing up, going down to eat breakfast and leaving for school. Today he wanted to amuse himself so when he entered the school bus, the creaky door opening loudly in front of him he walked to the very last seat at the far back and surveyed the people in front of him, he found a flash of pink and saw the pretty face of Perrie Edwards she was one of the more popular people in school and had a tendency to be a bitch sometimes, but Niall knew was in good terms with the girl so he didn’t have any problems with her. He shut his eyes concentrating intently until the sound of silence invaded his senses he then opened his eyes and glanced at Perrie he felt the familiar tingle and then he heard a soft pop go through his ears until he heard Perrie’s voice in his head.

Niall is looking at me, why is he looking at me, shit I need to be. Oh shit I didn’t do my homework for Lit, I’ll just skip it, oh no Niall is still looking at me, fuck he is so hot, I just want to get his dick inside my –‘  and with that Niall stopped listening too disgusted with the prospect of Perrie divulging he sexual thoughts of him. So he peered around and spotted a mop of familiar brown hair and puppy dog eyes, Liam Payne, surely he wouldn’t have any sexual inclination toward Niall, so he repeated until he could clearly hear the noises of Liam’s thoughts ‘What to do later, well I haven’t wanked in a while, maybe after some burgers, shit perfect mom and dad aren’t home I can get takeout and wank all night –‘Niall sighed heavily and questioned if every person in the bus was thinking about sex. He was looking for one more person then he spotted an unfamiliar face in the bus. His face was exotic, Middle Eastern, he had beautiful eyelashes adorning his face with an amazing jawline and high cheekbones, he had a bit of stubble and his jet black hair was curved suavely  into a quaff, not a hair out of place. He was most likely a new student, Niall found no harm in peering into the thoughts of the boy. He once again succumbed to the silence of his senses then he looked at the boy, but was shocked when the silence ensued, no sound entered his mind only the hum of nothingness invading his senses. He returned to reality, once again hearing the buzzing voices of the bus. Niall tried to get a look at the boy once again but was interrupted by a body slamming next to him. Louis Tomlinson sat next to Niall his boyish face carved into a hearty smile. The boy was always this enigmatic form of excitement and enthusiasm. Niall met Louis when they were in middle school; both boys were in a particularly awkward stage of their adolescence wherein their face became plaques of greasy material. The two met in the drugstore where Niall got the last medication for his face and Louis was desperate enough to ask if they could share the bottle. Niall then found out that Louis was completely absent of any kind of inhibition, physically and sexually, the boy had shared about of his life with Niall over a burgers and had come to the conclusion that they were going to be really good friends. Niall had never divulged his secrets to Louis and as a sign of his friendship he had never tried to read Louis mind. Now they were best of friends and have been as close as ever.

“Niall did you do the English homework?” Louis asked  once seated properly beside Niall.

“Yup, why do you need to copy?” Niall asked rummaging through his bag looking for the piece of stationary where he wrote the book report about George Orwell’s Animal Farm.

“No, Liam hasn’t done his and I said I was going to help him, so I’m getting yours so he thinks I’m smart” Louis said giving Niall a mischievous smile. Niall always knew Louis had quite a thing for Liam and was very keen on the boy, but Liam though very nice and friendly was a complete idiot when it came to any type of social interaction. Liam wasn’t really a person of subtlety so Niall never understood why Louis always tried these sad attempts of trying to get Liam to notice his feelings without actually admitting it. Niall wasn’t sure about how Liam felt about Louis, but it was hard considering Liam’s short attention span and his tendency to be completely oblivious to the outside world. He was special that way, and Louis absolutely adored it.