C H A P T E R. 09

Hooda and Sinha Villa

It was a shining day. Sun already raised an hour ago. Everything looked perfect. As everything seemed going well in the household.

Meanwhile in Syrus's Room

Sarah was sleeping peacefully while the sun rays fall into her face which made her awake. As she opened her, she smiled because she held those inner happiness and her eyes were reflecting that joy. It was said, 'Eyes talk a lot more than anything.'

Eyes could show and express our happiness, also sorrow. Sarah suddenly remembered and looked around the room. It was the room of Syrus. She noticed that he wasn't in the room. She also remembered the whole scenario about what happened last night.

How she fell asleep holding Syrus. She thought he didn't feel bother to keep her in his room. She concluded, why he would be. She was going to be his wife. As always started thinking silly things that she forced herself to shut her mind and again smiled thinking Syrus was really a cute one.

She got up from bed. Made the bed and went out of the room

Syrus who was coming back to his room, he noticed Sarah coming out from his room smiling. He gave a thought, 'This girl always smiles like nothing happened to her. As if she never suffered.'

He ignored his continuous thoughts as they both came face to face. Seeing him Sarah smiled more brightly and wished him good morning and gave him a warm hug which was sudden for Syrus. He also greeted her & kept a light smile on his face and reciprocated to her gesture and leaned back from hug.

"Sorry, I fell asleep last night," as she was going to apologise Syrus interrupted her, "It's totally fine. It's not a big deal. I managed to sleep on couch. I hope you didn't feel uncomfortable while sleeping." He casually told.

While Sarah like a girl in love got spellbound his statement and said, "I am grateful to get you in my life." Not able to control her happiness, she again hugged him tight.

Syrus was surprised a bit but when Sarah leaned back and look at him, he said, "Ohhh. Please, don't be emotional now. I feel you look happy when you smile. It suits you. Do you understand?!" He soft assured.

"Okay. No crying at all then. Oh No! I forgot to tell you that we are going for picnic today. Get ready and come downstairs," she informed. "Sure, I will be there," he nodded.

"Bye! See you later, my Janu (endearment in Hindi which means My life/Honey etc.)." She winked at Syrus. While Syrus was confused like, "What the?!!"

Sarah laughed and went running from there as Syrus just told to himself, "How will I handle her? Impossible!" But smirked at the end thinking of something.
____________________

Everyone was there. They were wearing casual outfits for picnic. Kiara was wearing knee length short orange frock. Kuhu was dressed in jeans and top. Lucas was wearing grey three quarter trouser with black t-shirt. Rahul was wearing blue three quarter trouser with pink t-shirt.

Sarah came down and she was dressed in knee length jeans and multicolour frock top in waist length. She looked cute. She did her hair in French plaint that giving her more of bubbly vibe.

Seeing her Sachin said, "Dear, where were you? We were waiting for you for so long. By the way, the idea of picnic is really nice."

Sarah smiled at her father, "Papa, Sorry for the delay. Yeah picnic! For a quite long time, we didn't even go for outing so thought, today we will go to the nearer jungle picnic spot. The place is full of greenery."

"That's great. I hope we will get to do fun today," Rohit enthusiastically said. "Yeah! Of course. You know what guys; I also took brother's guitar with me. He doesn't know. Please don't tell him anyone," Kiara whispered to others.

Lucas was hyped to know, "My lioness! Good job." He patted Kiara on shoulder and winked. "Ufffo. You guys, shut up. See, Syrus bro is coming," Kuhu pointed towards Syrus who was coming down.
Syrus was busy attending a phone call as he entered the hall. He was wearing a light-yellow t-shirt with white track pants. Looking hot as usual with shaved jaw line. He went where others were waiting and cut the call and asked looking at their faces, "Is everything okay?"

To which Kiara replied quickly, "Now, All okay! Let's go guys. It's getting late." Sarah agreed, "Yup. Let's go. Syrus come."

They went out and there were two jeeps parked together. They decided the elders would ride in one and the youngsters in one. Syrus decided to drive. He put on a black sunglass. Sarah sat on the front seat beside him. Rest of the people sat on the back seats.

On the way, Rahul suggested, "So guys, let's have fun!" Kiara joined, "Yup, bro!!"

"What will we do?" Kuhu asked. "When this charming boy is here there nothing to worry," Lucas smirked, "but this doesn't go with the situation." He frowned.

Sarah looked at Lucas and asked excitedly, "Luke the charming boy then say something about you and Kuhu. How did you both fall in love and then marriage? I am quite curious to know."

Syrus who was driving finally his attention caught about what Sarah asked, to which he looked at Lucas through front mirror and smiled but Lucas noticed to which he said taunting, "Bro, it's not fair. Don't smile so much. Your time is also coming."

To Lucas's words Syrus replied smirking, "Dude, Chill! I didn't even say anything. Do you want me to tell her?" He teased.

Sarah noticed that Syrus was playing with Lucas totally cornering him, she ordered, "Syrus, don't tease him. Okay?" Syrus while driving away thought for a second, "Hmmmm. Okay. I will not tease him. Are you happy?"

Sarah instantly answered, "Yup...!!" Looking back at Kuhu, "Please tell us. What's the story?" Rahul too pushed the matter, "Yeah, Kuhu. Please, please tell us.!" He literally urged with puppy dog eyes.

Kuhu laughed at their eagerness and finally said, "Okay, chill guys! I am telling," but she was stopped by Lucas, "No, I will tell them." Kuhu again said, "No, now I will"

Lucas was going on, "No! I will!"

Kuhu warned, "NOT AT ALL. I WILL."

Lucas again argued, "Nooo...I will!!"

They both started fighting over this while other four got frustrated and shouted, "Enough! Shut up both of you!!"

Lucas and Kuhu looked at them with pouts and said, "Sorry." Sarah finally concluded, "We will hear about it some other time."

Rahul nodded, "Yeah. My ears are burning now. I don't know how a man can stay happy like that. That's why I don't wanna do marry anyone. Ohhh! These girls are head eating. They are just irritating. Here see, how Lucas is suffering. Now my dear brother-in-law will suffer too just to handle this creature," he huffed pointing to Sarah who was glaring at him all the time, "Uff God, Save my brother-in-law." He was in frustration was blabbering without knowing what he was actually spilling out.

While others were looking at him in dumbfounded, but girls were glaring at him mostly Sarah. Rahul saw their faces and asked, "What? Why are you all staring at me? What happened?" He was confused not getting what he actually did.

Kiara slowly asked, "Bro, Are you sure?" Rahul asked back, "What sure?" This time Kuhu popped in, "What you said just now?" She literally glared him. If glare could kill.

Rahul not understanding replied proudly, "Yes. Why not! I never say wrong. You know, I am Rahul..." before he could say more, he was interrupted by Kiara, "Hey, Rahul Sinha. Look there & remember what you've said. Yeah, today you are gone." She pointed towards Sarah for Rahul to look at his sister who was literally murdering him with eyes.

When Rahul looked at Sarah and remembered what nonsense he had spoken a while ago and shouted in fear, "Aaaaaaa... Sorry, sorry. Sis, forgive me. I am insane sometimes, you know. What I said was a mad talk. Forget all of this, please." Pleading to Sarah who was glaring at him.

Syrus looked at Sarah and he got the hint tat she was acting to scare Rahul while he was pleading to his sister not to beat him later.

Sarah finally talked but in warning voice, "Rahul." Rahul was literally sacred and said looking lost for his stupidity, "Sis, please..."

Syrus finally decided to interfere, "Hey, Sarah. Stop your acting. You are making him afraid. Dude, forget this topic and yeah, everyone, I mean every man has to enter this life by marrying a woman because I think without a woman, we are nothing. So we need them as well as they need us. We need to accept it. We can't spend the entire life alone. We will need a partner who will be with us in every way, you know. This is what i think. So be ready for your one," he indicated to Rahul and continued driving.

Hearing him girls smiled, while Sarah looked at Rahul, "Okay. I forgive you." She laughed out.

Rahul in relief, "Wow. Bro, you're awesome. I just love you, man." He smiled. "By the way, how do you know I was doing acting?" She asked Syrus.

Syrus looked at her and had knowing smile on his face so he answered a while later, "Your hazel doe eyes talks a lot. You know, it need experience. As you know, I use my brain rather than heart." He simply spoke.

Sarah in awe looked at him and said that's why she loved him and leaned and kissed on his cheeks. It was a surprise for Syrus to which he tried to react as usual replying with a nod.
___________________

After reaching the spot Syrus got down from the jeep with others. Elders were already waiting for them.

"We all are here. Let's go inside," Rohit told. "Okay. You guys go ahead. I need to make a phone call," Syrus informed. Rohit said OKAY.

While everyone headed towards the place, Syrus a went little far to attend some phone calls.

"You guys carry on. I am coming with him," for the first time Sarah shyly suggested anything. To which Sanvi smiled saying, "Sohana, aunty, you see, our daughter is blushing." To which Sarah got more shy and said, "Mom!"

Sohana too teased, "Yeah, Sanvi. I am seeing my daughter really can't stay away from my son-in-law." Grandpa came in between, "Hey! You guys stop. My granddaughter getting red." He laughed.

Sarah sulked and said with fake anger, "Grandpa!" She whined.

Coming to her rescue Rohit, "Ohho…Let them be. Syrus also should learn how to love." He smiled.

Rahul not agreeing, "No need. Even without loving anyone my brother-in-law is perfect."
Sachin finally said, "Ohkkk. Is that......" before he could his sentence Rahul added, "Yeah! I bet!" He smiled knowingly.

Sachin proudly told, "At last, see Rohit, I told you, my son-in-law is perfect. Now do you need any proof? Your dearest Rahul, himself bragging." Rohit shook his head smiling, "Okay! Okay!"

Grandpa in impatient butted in, "Now, just go ahead. Let the couple be here as their own."

Finally, they went inside living Sarah behind with Syrus. While Syrus was busy attending call, Sarah went to him. Silently stood there beside him. Taking a glance at Sarah, he continued with his calls.

Sarah not knowing what to do, she kept staring at the sky. Syrus finally end his call and saw her watching the sky at a glance.

Syrus called her name, "Sarah." While Sarah without looking at him started telling, "You know, Syrus. The sky is so wide that we can't say how much wide it is. There is so much space for all the creatures that they can rule the sky. Like human, birds, etc. Same way, some people love us so much that they can't even say how much they love us. They have huge space in their heart for us that we easily rule their hearts as a dear one." She had the fulfilment in her eyes.

Syrus looked at her understandingly, "I don't know much about it but I can say we also care for them and love them the way they love us."

Sarah took his name slowly as if asking for him, "Syrus?" Syrus replied, "Yes."

With a pause she finally said, "Please, never leave my hand." She felt shivers just thinking for an uncertainty.

Syrus who was observing her movements, "What are you saying?" He was confused like what happened to her all of a sudden. He was never good with these.

Sarah directly looking at him urged, "Please tell..." She was waiting with full of hopes in her eyes but later turned way.

Syrus understood that she was driving away by her inner fear of losing him. He held her by waist and made her look at him and assured, "Hey, Sarah. Look at me. I will be with you as I have promised you."

Sarah watching then half heartedly said, "Promise can be broken anytime." She for while talking things she didn't even understand.

Syrus looked at her in disbelieve and fury as her statement pricked him that he snapped, "Look Sarah! This is Syrus Hooda who never break his promise. Do you get that?!"

Sarah finally looked at his furious eyes with her own moist eyes and hugged him, "I am nothing without you. A body without soul. I can't bear you to go away from me. Past 2 years were horrible, you know. I couldn't have lived if you didn't come for me." She poured her heart out.

Syrus was hearing her words, he gave her an assuring hug, as if telling silently that he would be with her always.

"I know, I don't love you, but I can fall in love with my wife anytime but not sure when. Would you trust me?" He said softly told.

Sarah shook her head with a nod as she smiled. "You know, you are an impossible girl I have ever met whose is herself organised in a messed-up way."

Sarah cheekily replied, "That's why I am going to be your wife!" As a matter of fact, Syrus agreed, "I think so!"
_____________________

******
Edited Version

©️ WhiteDiaryAI, 2022

Date: 01/02/2024