time of month :(

In this one shot, you are an actress in PJO

_____

It was 5:02am. Usually, you'd wake up at around 7:30 for school or work; but today was different.

You stumbled out of your room and into the bathroom, pulling down your pants to realize that you got your period. You quietly groaned, annoyed already. You went back to your room to get a clean pair of underwear and you placed a pad in it. Thankfully, you didn't stain your sheets so you were free to go back to bed.

***

Your alarm beeped and woke you up, as you sat up in your bed you began to curl into yourself a bit, a painful sensation hitting you like a brick.

However, today was not your day. You were supposed to go to set today. You knew you didn't have much to do, but it was still annoying.

As you got ready, you decided ultimately that comfort was the only real important thing at the moment. So, you opted for an oversized crewneck and a pair of sweatpants with some simple hoop earrings.

 So, you opted for an oversized crewneck and a pair of sweatpants with some simple hoop earrings

A small wave of nausea also hit you, so ultimately you lost your appetite for breakfast.

Tired, in pain, and hungry, you rode in your parent's car to go to set. You didn't want to miss a day of filming and you didn't want to mess up their schedule, so you went anyway despite how you felt. It was just a period anyways. Many girls go through this and they push through, so shouldn't you?

Once you got there, cast-mates and others greeted you. You plastered a smile for them, but all you really wanted was to relax and for the burden of being a girl to go away.

Walker spotted you and walked up to you, a bright smile on his face and his crystal blue eyes twinkling with joy. He snuck up behind you and hovered his hand over your eyes.

"Guess who?" He asked.

"My boyfriend?"

"Nope." You could feel him smiling.