Lily's first night (2)

After Lily was shown around the dorms and properly introduced to everyone, they let her be, allowing her to explore all by herself. She walked by Kokichi's room and stopped, wanting to talk to him. But she was kind of scared, afraid that she'll fall for one of his traps again. But she also just wanted to understand him...

"Whatcha doooin?" A cartoony voice asked from behind her.

"AH!" Lily jumped, turning behind her to reveal Monokuma. "Oh, hi, Monokuma! You scared me."

"Puhu...I get that a lot." Monokuma giggled. "Anywho, just wanted to let ya know that your room is ready!" 

"Oh, really? Thank you! I really appreciate you doing that for me." Lily smiled with gratitude. 

"Aw, shucks! It was no problem!" Monokuma blushed.

"No, really! I think that's super sweet of you." Lily insisted. 

"See, this is why the younger generation is better! They don't scream in terror and confusion when seeing an adorable bear! They get excited! Happy!" Monokuma ranted. "Wait! Maybe that's it! Maybe I just need to start a new game with kids...!" 

"...What are you talking about?" Lily asked, tilting her head. 

"Oh, don't you worry your little head about that. I just have a new plan, thanks to you! So thank you, and good night! Puhuhuhu!" Monokuma giggled before disappearing. 

"How does he do that...?" Lily whispered to herself before turning to Kokichi's room one last time, staring for a few seconds. Gathering her courage, she knocked on the door softly. 

"Who is iiiiit?" A singsongy voice asked from behind the door. 

"I-It's Lily." Lily replied. 

The door opened after a few seconds, revealing a grinning Kokichi. 

"Woooow, I didn't expect you would want to talk to me again so soon! Especially with the others wanting you to be cautious of me!" Kokichi said.

"I know. But I forgive you for what you did." Lily tried to sound less nervous than she was. "And personally, I thought your classmates were a little harsh. Some of the things they said must have hurt." 

"I don't care what they think of me. I'm too busy being evillll!" Kokichi said in a dramatic and evil voice, which made Lily giggle. 

"Uh-huh. Well, anyway, I just came over to ask if you wanted to see the room that I'm gonna be staying in? It just got done, and I wanted to show you." Lily invited. 

"Hmmm...Ok!" Kokichi agreed. 

They then both walked over to Lily's new room. And when she opened the door, they both were amazed. 

"Woooaaaahhh!" Kokichi exclaimed. 

"Oh wow...." Lily whispered. 

The room was painted in Lily's favorite color, pink. In the back of the room was a huge desk, covered in sketch books, pencils, crayons, markers, and colored pencils. A cozy looking bed sat in the corner, the bedsheets also pink. Adorable stuffed animals decorated the bed, all of them fuzzy and soft. In her closet was multiple copies of the exact outfit she was wearing, including accessories. And finally, there was a cork board where she could hang up all of her favorite doodles that she would make in the future. 

"This is so nice. How could you guys dislike Monokuma so much?" Lily turned to Kokichi. 

"You had to be there." Kokichi replied with a shrug. 

Lily shrugged back before sitting on her bed and patted the spot next to her, indicating that she wanted Kokichi to sit. 

Kokichi smiled softly and sat down next to her. 

"I...I saw you crying when we left you in the dining hall." Lily confessed, making Kokichi's eyes widen in surprise. 

"Uhm...Kokichi Ouma doesn't cry." He replied sassily. 

"In front of other people." Lily finished. "Listen, I know that what they others said was really mean, but I want to understand why they were. They're obviously naturally kind people. So....could you maybe tell me what you did or said to make them treat you like this? It's totally fine if you don't want to." 

"They just don't appreciate liars like me." Kokichi replied. " Plus, I like to have fun! And, thanks to my twisted personality, my idea of fun usually ends in chaos and destruction. I just get so bored so quickly, y'know?" 

"...Yeah, I guess." Lily shrugged. "I personally don't like that type of thing. I really like drawing. Isn't so amazing that you can just put your feelings on paper like that? No words, no explanation, just a whole lotta feels! And I LOVE feels." 

"Yuck! Not my thing." Kokichi shuddered in disgust. 

"Well, then..." Lily said softly, turning to look at Kokichi face to face. "...Let's just agree to disagree." 

Kokichi smiled. Genuinely. 

"Sure. Let's do that." Kokichi agreed, getting up and walking to the door. 

"Wait, where are you going?" Lily asked, a little sad that he was going, since she was making progress. 

"I'm leaving, since I'm getting boreed! I'm gonna go annoy Kaito now! *Sigh*.... My work is never done! Nee-hee-hee!" Kokichi giggled before leaving. 

Lily giggled too before shaking her head. She'll figure him out eventually. 

She got up and left the room as well, wanting to get to know a different ultimate a little better...