Chap 2

The water stung as it hit the open bleeding cuts that cascaded down Mk's body. she was sat on the shower floor, a sickening feeling of worry rising in her throat as she speculated the days events.

She'd seen Julia back at the cabin as she prepared for her shower, but Julia avoided eye contact and rushed out of the room, a sorrowful expression etched on her tanned skin. Mk had watched her as she left, sadness creeping up on her aswell.

"someone has to have done something to make her act like this.. this isn't Julia." Mk muttered to herself, burying her head in her knees. the amount of hurt and betrayal she was feeling was worse than she had ever felt before and the confusion that came along with it was driving her insane.

Mk had never really had many friends, and the ones she did have, were usually assholes. she'd spent most of her youth throwing herself into her studies and interests, friends seemed somewhat pointless to her, but then, Julia came along.

Julia was one of Mk's first real friends. She didn't judge Mk for being a 'bad person' like the others did, she looked into who Mk was, not just her actions.

Mk had known letting her guard down to Julia would only end up in pain, but somehow, she wanted to risk the pain if it meant being close to her. she'd never liked anyone how she liked Julia. she looked up to her and admired her every feature, they way she'd get that glint in her eyes whenever she had an idea, the way she'd push her hair behind her ears whenever she was uncomfortable or upset, even the small beauty marks that dotted her tanned skin.

there was just something about her that separated her from everyone else in Mk's life. the way she was so shamelessly herself. she didn't let other people's opinions on her affect her, and while most can find that to be a bad thing, Mk adored it. she'd always wanted to have the confidence to be herself and truly herself, and when Julia was around, she felt happy to do so.

She sighed to herself as the tears that had been threatening to spill finally poured out, dropping to the shower floor. The sickness and anxiety rising in her stomach was getting harder to bear and she could feel the acidic substance rushing up her throat. moving quickly, she dashed out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself as she lunged to the nearest bathroom cubical, spitting up her lunch into the toilet bowl.

she groaned as her body lurched forward, throwing up the rest of the acidic liquid that haunted her stomach. the pounding headache was easing as she stood up, wiping her face and leaving the cubical, before glancing at a familiar face.

"Mk?" Priya asked, as she stared at the vacant look in Mk's dark brown eyes.

Mk let out a sigh and shrunk down to the ground, pulling her towel tighter around her chest.

"go on, make fun of me. do your worst, i don't care at the moment" She grumbled, tears once again spilling down over her pale cheeks.

"Are you ok?" Priya asked, crouching down beside the distraught girl. She glanced at the toilet bowl, vomit dripping down the side. "well clearly not" she muttered, feeling the bile rise in her own throat.

"it's just fucking Julia" Mk grunted, staring down at her palms, too ashamed to face Priya. Feeling this way was humiliating enough, but Priya seeing her? that's just social suicide.

"oh.. yeah what's going on with you two? Damien was saying some stuff.." she sighed. Mk's ears perked up at the mention of Damien. Julia had been talking to Damien moments before her whole freak out.

"Damien?" she asked, turning to face Priya for the first time. the look of pure upset and betrayal was evident in her eyes, shocking Priya.

"Yeah. i asked him how on earth he'd beaten Julia of all people and he said he just teased her and she went all quiet."

"what did he say?!" Mk urged, issuing a shrug from Priya.

"I dunno. ask him at dinner" She answered. Mk went silent for a moment, weighing her options. so far it was either talk to Damien and figure out what happened, or sulk.

"Thanks Priya. you're not too bad" Mk smiled, picking herself back off the ground. "i'm gonna finish showering"

Priya nodded, giving Mk a slight smile as she made her way to the cubical that wasn't soaked in vomit.

Lesbians b craycray js kiss and makeup already