1. Newspapers

"Shivaay singh Oberoi, Ceo of Oberoi group of industries was shot dead by some masked men"

"ACP Randhawa, brother in law of Mr.Shivaay singh Oberoi to take up the case"

"Oberoi family refuses to speak to media about this incident "

"Police found the suspected but who is behind him?"

"suspect was found dead in the cell"

"Now with Shivaay singh Oberoi being gone who is the next Ceo of Oberoi group of industries ?"

"Brothers of Shivaay singh Oberoi, Omkara and Rudra singh Oberoi to move abroad with their families respectively"

"Who killed Shivaay Singh oberoi? Is it an enemy or a family member?"

"No heir to Oberoi group of industries?"

"is this the end to the great legacy of Oberoi group of industries?"

"Anika Singh Oberoi Trivedi, wife of Shivaay Singh oberoi is mentally ill?"

"Azaad khan (AK) group of industries, became the number 1 industry in India, are they the new Oberois?"

"Down fall of Oberoi group of industries"

"Shivansh Singh Oberoi or Shivanya singh Oberoi? Who will be carrier of their father's legacy"

"Shivansh Singh oberoi says he is not interested in business but he is interested in acting, will we be seeing young Mr. Oberoi as a hero?"

"Shivanya singh Oberoi, daughter of Shivaay singh Oberoi to overtake Oberoi group of industries"

"Shivanya singh Oberoi, the new Ceo"

"Shivansh Singh oberoi to act in movie as hero in a rom-com called Teri meri dooriya"

"Tere meri dooriya is a announced as blockbuster and netizens are going crazy about character Raj played by Shivansh Singh Oberoi "

"AK group of industries, which can be seens as new face of new generation clashes with Oberoi group of industries which is known for its 6 decades long legacy can we consider it as New money vs Old money?"

"Oberoi group of industries reachs the new heights of success"

"Ryan khan (Ceo of Azad group of industries) or Shivanya singh Oberoi (Ceo of Oberoi group of industries) who will win the best business person of year award"

"Business person of the year award leyney jarahi ho leykin Abhi tak Archive room mai old newspaper Pandey ki adat nahi gai tumari" Said a guy from the darks behind the lady who was reading these news articles

"Ofcourse we must remember the media who were with us during or thicks and thins" replied the lady

"I thought We had these thicks and thins due to media and theirs baseless rumours" replied the guy