Silent Hill The Short Message Review

After finishing Silent Hill The Short Message, here are my thoughts and kinda review of the game:

When did silent hill transform into a PSA about mental health? It was never about that, even if it included elements of depression and mental illness, it was never a therapy session. Angela was depressed and wanted to kill herself because of domestic abuse in SH2, but it wasn't just thrown in your face like that!

No subtlety whatsoever.

Social media horror... What happened to silent hill?

PT died for this?

You can't keep blaming sh fans for complaining all the time, when all you serve them is garbage.

PT had the sense to make its theme universal, not some GenZ social media obsessed shit. "I keep losing followers" "post some sexy pictures".

"this is all your fault, bad things happen because of you" "you should have never been born". Can you get anymore obvious?

Silent Hill can't be the other world all the time.

Most obvious plot twist ever! "you were the bad guy/villain/bully all along".

The story is literally senpai notice me.

Chase sequences were kinda alright but quickly became annoying.

This is not silent hill, I wish they would just remaster the old games - properly - and just leave the series as it is.

Silent Hill fans are going to remain unsatisfied and complain as long as their patience is always rewarded with shit.

3/10

Silent Hill 2 Remake will be even worse.