In The Woods (Foldy X Stapy)

Third person POV

"Is she seriously still not talking to anyone?" Fries asked when he saw Foldy sitting in the corner.

Bell shook her head. "Nope, and I have a feeling that she won't get over it until a really long time."

"Why don't we try talking to her about it?" Puffball suggested.

Bell sighed. "I've tried, but she won't budge."

"Were Foldy and Stapy really that close?" Puffball asked.

Bell nodded. "The closest. They did everything together. I guess she's just sad that she never really got to say goodbye."

Eraser waved them over, indicating that they should start working on the challenge. Bell, Puffball and Fries went to join the rest of their team.

~~~

Foldy POV

I watched the others complete the task. I felt selfish and guilty for not helping out with the challenge, but at the same time I didn't really care. Stapy was the only one on my mind. I was still trying to process the fact that he was gone, and I wouldn't see him for goodness knows how long.

I silently stood up and walked away, hoping my team wouldn't notice me. I walked and walked until I reached the edge of the forest where there was a cliff and a beautiful waterfall. I sat at the edge of the cliff and looked at the waterfall.

This was where me and Stapy would come when we weren't doing challenges. I closed my eyes, and remembered how he would crack one of his lame jokes, which were only funny because he would say it. And we would laugh as he told me how he dreamt of winning one day. I sighed and opened my eyes, which were starting to fill with tears.

"Oh Stapy," I whispered to myself. "Why did you leave me?"

I decided to walk slightly deeper into the woods. My tears fell down on the path as I walked, and soon, I was crying loudly. I didn't care that I was getting soggy because of my tears. What was the point? Without him, it all felt pointless.

It started to get dark and I decided to stop under an old oak tree to rest for the night. Soon, I fell into a deep slumber.

~~~

Stapy POV

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I asked Firey Jr.

He glared at me. "Trust the master."

Firey Jr had just come up to me and said that he had formed a plan to exit the EXIT. I didn't really trust his 'plan' because we would be in big trouble if Four caught us. But when I thought of it as a chance to see Foldy again, so I agreed. He began to lead me out of the classroom and we we're finally in the Fourest. Firey Jr pointed to an opening that looked kind of like a small cave.

"That's our ticket out of here."

"If you say so Jr."

I went into the cave and turned to see if he was coming behind me, when the entrance of the cave suddenly collapsed.

"No!" I could hear Firey Jr cursing.

"Thanks for the help Jr!" I shouted and started to go through the cave. Hopefully Jr was right and this was my way out.

~~~

Third person POV

Foldy was in a deep sleep, but was suddenly jolted awake when she heard a rustling noise. She stood up and looked around.

"Maybe I'm hallucinating..."

Then she heard a low voice.

"I've found you..."

She immediately thought the worse and looked around, frightened. "Wh...at?"

"At last..."

"Stay back!" She shouted. Then, a figure emerged from the shadows.

No... It can't be...

"Stapy?"

He smiled as he saw her and Foldy's eyes immediately filled with tears.

"Stapy!"

She immediately ran towards him and Stapy put his arms around her while she cried and a few tears fell from his own eyes.

"Foldy, calm down. I'm here." He comforted her.

"I thought I lost you..." She mumbled while more tears poured down her face.

Stapy sighed and smiled sadly. "You'll never lose me Fo, I'll always come back to you one way or the other."

She smiled as she heard the nickname that he always called her, and looked at him seriously.

"You won't leave again, right?"

He hugged her again. "I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

She nodded and the fact that he had come back sank in fully. It was now or never.

"Stapy?"

"Yes?"

She hesitated before finally taking a deep breath. "I love you."

Stapy's face immediately showed relief and happiness. "I love you too Foldy."

And together, they walked back home. Knowing that they were both in the company of the one they loved the most.

------

I'm so sorry 😭

I'm so slow and this chapter came out WAYY shorter than I wanted it to.

Anyways...

Hope you liked it?

🥲