Chapter 1

Lauren POV:

"Mani! Get off me!" I heard Dinah yell from the other end of the bus. I rolled my eyes at their childish behaviour. I can't believe I am stuck on this bus for another 7 months with those goons.

"Mani! I'm so serious right now! Get off me." Dinah called out again. I got more curious as the yelling continued so I thought I better check out what was happening. I saw Dinah lying on her belly on the couch and Mani was sitting on top of her.

"Will you two behave yourself!" Ally said walking out and crossing her arms like a strict mother would.

"Lo, come help me." Mani said, holding her hand out. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I can't be bothered to succumb to their childish antics.

"Lolo! Please!" Mani called out as I continued to walk away. Normally I would join, but ever since me and Lucas broke up, I just haven't been the same. All I can feel is heartache. I miss him, but I hate to admit that I miss him as he certainly doesn't care about me. I have the worst luck when it comes to relationships. They always break my heart, by either cheating or just straight up lying to me. I am so sick of it.

I scrolled through twitter and saw a picture of Lucas cuddled up with another woman. All the replies were saying how she looked like me with a tan. I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off. I really don't need to see him cuddled up with another woman. I gave him everything.

"Lo, I know you are upset, but don't let him rule your life." Ally said, sitting in my bunk with me. I sighed and nodded.

"I know Ally. It just hurts." I said breaking down. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back.

"Lauren, you will find someone who loves you just as much as you love them. I promise." Ally said. It was easy for her to say. She has Will and they have been together for a couple of years now.

"Ally, that is easy for you to say. First it was Brad, then Lucy, then Ty and now Lucas! What is so wrong with me?" I cried out. She sighed and held me tighter.

"Nothing is wrong with you Lo. You just don't pick the right people." She told me. I rolled my eyes at her comment, not that she knew.

"Well, how am I supposed to know if they are the right person?" I asked. She shrugged and looked down at me.

"When you know, you know." She told me. What does that even mean? That was a stupid response. If that was her attempt at cheering me up, she did not do a very good job.

"Awe, Lolo." DJ said whilst climbing into my bunk with me and Ally, laying next to me.

"You really shouldn't cry over him anymore. He isn't worth it." DJ said. Well, they don't know how I feel, they don't know how good he made me feel.

"Well, I feel like he is worth it." I muttered. DJ smacked my arm lightly before cuddling up.

"Is little Laury okay?" Mani said in a mocking voice. I just glared at her and cuddled more into Ally. Mani just leaped on top of us.

"Ugh! Get off Mani." I said. Dinah began laughing and quickly got away from us and then helped Ally.

"DJ! Help me." I said. She just raised her eyebrows at me and then shook her head.

"You didn't help me." She told me as she walked off. I huffed underneath Mani.

"Mani, please I really am not in the mood for this." I told her. She just giggled and held onto me tighter and began kissing my cheek.

"I don't care Laur. You should have helped me, so this is payback." She said and continued to kiss my face leaving lipstick prints. I continued to try to push her off, but she was stronger than me. I noticed that the bus had stopped moving and hoped Mani would release me from her grasp, but she didn't.

"Girls, come on, we need to get you ready for the show!" I heard Sam, our makeup artist, call. Mani grinned at me before hopping out of my bunk and walking away. I huffed and followed her out. Everyone looked at me and began to laugh. I knew I had lipstick all over my face, but it was Normani's fault. I just rolled my eyes and sat down in the chair to get ready for my makeup to be completed.

I knew the girls were trying to cheer me up, but it just wasn't working. Nothing seems to work at the moment. I just need a break from all of this. We have worked tirelessly for the last 3 years without stopping. I am frustrated and tired. I just want to go home.

"Laur, come on hun." Sam said, wiping my tears away with a tissue. I didn't even know I was crying. That is how bad I am at the moment; I just start crying without realising it. I have tried to keep my emotions inside when I am out in public, I don't need the fans to worry about me anymore than they already do.

"I'm sorry Sam." I said. I took the tissue of her and wiped my own tears away and took some deep breaths. "I will be okay in a minute." She smiled sadly at me and nodded whilst walking to Dinah to finish her makeup.

"Girls, attention please, we will have a new person join our team next week. We all want you to be very polite to her. She is an upcoming makeup artist and will slowly take over from Sam." Our manager said walking into the room.

"Why is she replacing Sam?" Mani said with a hint of annoyance in her voice, "Sam is the best makeup artist." We all agreed with her.

"Awe, girls. Don't worry. I guess it is time for all of you to know. I am pregnant." Sam said with a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations!" I said. I completely forgot the sadness I was just feeling and hugged Sam. The other girls congratulated her, and we all began to discuss the baby whilst Sam continued to finish our makeup.

"Do you know the girl replacing you?" DJ asked.

"Yes, she is brilliant and a total sweetheart. You guys will love her." Sam answered.

"What's her name?" Ally asked.

"Y/N." She responded. We all nodded, and I made a mental note of her name. I don't want to appear rude when I first meet her.

"I'm going to miss you Sam." I said. She just smiled and told me that she will visit and even bring the baby to meet us all.

"You guys will forget soon enough. Especially after you meet Y/N." Our manager commented. I rolled my eyes at his comment. We aren't just going to forget about Sam.