Ch 1. New life and the letter of Hope's Peak.

A school bell rang throughout the school as the students walk out of their classrooms with many talking to their friends and some are going home. Three girls were talking to each other when they stop as soon as they see one particular student walking down the hallway.

"Oh my god it's him." The first girl said to her friends with a giddy expression.

"The most popular boy in school." The second said with the same expression as the first girl.

"Hi Makoto~" The third girl greeted Makoto who does a finger gun at them while winking as the girls squealed in giddiness making Makoto chuckled and continue to walk down the hallway.

In fact a lot of student bodies stopped what their doing and greeted Makoto. Mostly girls, thr boys on the other hand were looking at him with jealousy while muttering "lucky bastard." Which Makoto responds with a middle finger and a smirk on his face.

He gain his popularity by having high grades, helping people and overall being cute or handsome depends by the girl students...and few teachers. However what everyone didn't know what that Makoto Neagi is a reincarnation of Vanoss.

Ever since he was reincarnated, Vanoss notice the differences between this world and his.

First is that there was no hostile mobs like zombies, skeletons, creepers etc in the night or in some places.

Second is that there are only one realm and it's the one he's currently at. Though there claims and myths said that there are people who went to hell or heaven but there weren't any proofs.

Third is that no one in this world had inventory which kinda disappointing since it was very useful back in his old world.

Fourth is that their currency is a piece of paper which they called it yens, dollars, pesos depends on what country you are in. These currency are what to pay for things. They are also called money

Fifth is that mining ores like diamonds, emeralds, golds etc are basically rare in this world.

Sixth is that you need money to buy since that's the only thing you need to pay. In his old world everything is basically a currency to buy things. Heck you can even buy a few seeds with five dirt blocks.

Seventh is that most of the materials in this world is not made blocks...which it was hard for him to getting use to.

(A/N: Yes. Vanoss' world is similar to minecraft.)

Eighth is that this world is not particularly advanced as his. Though there weapons and technology that are either similar or the same as his world, but aren't advance. The only thing that is powerful were these things called nukes...which he was glad that his world didn't made a weapon like that.

Ninth is that the people don't have abilities. They are just normal people. However he was the only one to have his abilities but they aren't strong as it use to back in his old world. Which is why he trains to get his abilities back in its shape.

Tenth is that humans are the only species here. In his old world there are multiple species around like Hayop, which is people who have animals traits or even a humanoid one. He remembers that there three Hayops in his Squad. Wildcat(Pig Hayop), Ohm(Rabbit Hayop) and Lui(Monkey Hayop).

There many things that he could list down on how different this world compared to his old one but he decided not to since he wants to live a new life as Makoto Neagi.