Arkadia

(S3:E1)

You haven't gotten that far from the cabin, before you see some familiar guard uniforms in the distance.

Cautiously you step closer and see familiar faces. Bellamy, Raven, Monty, Jasper and Octavia. Octavia was in grounder clothes and talked in Trig which made you tilt your head a bit confused at how she would know it. She switches a bit to Azgeda too but isn't confident in the language but she still manages.

When Jasper carelessly approach the Azgeda man, your eyes widen. You reach for your bow and aim when he grabs Jasper and puts a knife to his throat.

Just when he's about to cut, you release your bow hitting the man in the leg, making him loose grip on Jasper. You wince slightly at yourself, but you did aim to not kill him. But soon after Octavia kills the man without flinching and you gape at her.

When the grounders are on the ground the others have their guns aimed toward the woods where you fired your arrow from.

"Who's there?" Bellamy shouts.

You move out from behind the tree you were hiding behind, you were wearing grounder clothes and more specifically Azgeda clothing, over your usual wear from the Ark. So they were now aiming at you and exclaiming for you to step out with your hands up.

You hold your bow up with one hand and the other raised in the air in surrender, carefully you walk out and approach them.

Octavia was translating in Azgeda for you, thinking you were Azgedakru by your clothing. You answer her in English with a smile.

"It's good to see you, O." You say and her eyes widen when you come closer and she recognises you.

"Y/N!" She exclaims and runs to you. You laugh and catch her in hug.

Everyone's eyes were wide in shock, before they too approached you in hugs and relieved smiles. Before you get the chance to talk the radio turns on and you're walking up to Jasper to help stop the bleeding from the cut on his throat.

"He needs medical attention, do you have a kit or something?" You ask, you left your med kit for Roan in case he would ever need it.

They tell you to ride with Octavia and Raven with Jasper back to Arkadia. Bellamy and Monty goes a different way, you tell them what little you know about where what's left of Farm Station might be but admit that you don't know much.

They tell the others from Farm Station that they had just found you and they look at them in shock, they thought you were dead for months now. They were then confused about how you had survived alone but didn't get to ask until later when they all came back to Arkadia.

...

Arriving at Arkadia you jump down the horse and help Jasper down.

Running up comes Abby and when you turn to see the approaching person, she stops dead in her tracks from shock at seeing you alive.

"Y/n?" She says, relief in her voice, then frowning as she takes in your appearance. Jackson eyes widen too when seeing you, as he comes up beside Abby.

"Jasper is hurt." You tell them.

"What happened?" Abby asks coming up to him.