A/N

(7. February 2024)
Author note :
Thank you for reading!👏
I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. If you did, please vote, to let me know!☺️👍

I might edit and add some more to what's already there, like more moments of their time together before everything and maybe more from Roan and Y/n's part in the series when they're apart.

If I was going to write the next seasons for this story:
I would have the next season, then I would skip the rest, and make them just do cryo for a 100 or more so years until earth actually is back.
Because apparently it's fine in the ending of the series, like ... just why? Why bring in all the other stuff after season 5? Why bring in aliens!?

I would maybe have Y/n be pregnant in the season, by the time they get down to earth again. Not huge yet, but visibly pregnant.

So I would write Season 5 then just have them back on earth many years later after sleeping in cryo. Their child/children then growing up with Jordan on earth with everyone else.

They live happily ever after, because I don't like sad endings and deaths to my favourite characters.😝

But I will see what I'll do about writing further, not sure how to put them into the next season yet or if I ever do, but now you know how I would end it.

Anyway, thank you!
I got more fanfics on my profile, hope you want to check them out as well!
What I have written till now:
- The Last Dragon (Male Namaari x reader)
- The Meg (Jonas x reader), and the sequel!
- I See You (Male Neytiri x reader)
- The Maze Runner (OC x reader)