11: GUZEL ( beautiful)

Just do five likes. Is it too much to ask?

"He denies it, but the truth is that he is falling in love with her."

ɷ⊹⋒⊹ɷ

Inaya's Pov:

Inaya's Pov:

Somehow we didn't talk during breakfast but this was the silence before the storm. I was done eating. So I started picking up the plates. As I was about to take his. He left from there giving me a hard glare. 

Now what wrong have I done? It's not like I am dying to be with him. Khala suggests that I should go with him.

After that encounter, we didn't meet the whole day. I was busy with Khala in preparations. As Luna was not home. So I don't want her to be burdened by all the responsibilities. I will go to the university tomorrow, and also meet Mahi finally. I am sure she's going to murder me for not telling her about my whereabouts.

The whole day, I and Khala were busy making the guest list. Even tho I am not familiar with relatives on Ayan's dad's side, she asked me for help so I stayed. We decided to go shopping next Sunday. In between I will try to get all my documents from the university. 

Uncle also joined us around 6 pm. But don't know where that idiot is. He is not home from the morning. He and his bipolar self. And if I called him bipolar then again he wants me to give evidence like how he is bipolar.

But this is good. He is not here. I can live in peace for some time. Ah, my precious bed. I wish he didn't come at night, so I can sleep on the bed. 

Should I call Mahi? I think I should. It's not that much late.

CALL:

Hello Mahi? Are you on the other side? Hello.

I am. Stop yelling. You will burst my earbuds with your high-pitched voice.

Shut up okay? What are you doing? Where were you from past days? You even didn't contact me.

I am knitting at this hour.

KNITTING?

Yes for your children.

Stop joking. Okay. And answer my questions.

Don't you think those questions should be asked by me? You tell me where were you. Why are you not coming to university? You know I was hell worried about you. And here you were even not responding to my messages or calls. 

I will tell you everything in detail but after being there at university. I just called to tell you that I will come tomorrow. 

Yeah! you are busy. You forget me in such a short period. Now you will only call me whenever you have work with me. Right. You Chameleon. ( She said winning like a kid. UFF Drama Queen.)