Chapter 9 Aggression

You walked back into Playcare to see Bobby, Dogday, and Catnap talking. Bobby looked over at you and knew something was wrong. She walked over to you. "Are you ok Y/n?" She asked. "Yea-" You mumbled. But she knew you were lying. "Sweetie you got tears in your eyes." Bobby said with a concerned face. "I'm ok-" You mumbled again. Dogday and Catnap started walking over to you. "Did Mommy long legs hurt you!" Bobby said in a panic. "No Bobby she didn't." You said trying to reinsure her. Catnap and Dogday looked at you. "Y/n you got a red mark on your neck." Catnap said. "Of course he noticed-" You thought to yourself. "Harvey-" Dogday mumbled. You Catnap and Bobby looked at him. Dogday looked up at you. "Harvey did this to you didn't he-" Dogday asked. "How did you know-" You mumbled. "I can smell him on you what happened-" Dogday said. The three of them were looking at you. "We just in to a little argument that's all-" You mumbled. "And he got violent." Catnap said. You could see he wasn't happy about it. "It's nothing really Harvey just made it clear that if I pulled a stunt like that again he would use me for a bigger body experiment-" You said with a nervous smile on your face. You looked at the three of them. Bobby and Dogday looked at you in terror. But Catnap face went blank. "Catnap-" You said. You saw his pupils change to a diamond shape and went red. Catnap started walking. Bobby grabbed his paw. "Catnap you can't attack Harvey you'll get in trouble." Bobby said. Catnap pulled away and continued walking. "Y/n you can't let him go and attack Harvey he'll get in serious trouble." Dogday said. You nodded and ran after Catnap. "Catnap!" You hollered and got in front of him. He stopped. "Catnap you can't do this-" You said. "Get out of my way." Catnap said. You didn't move. "Catnap you killed a guy over me last night let's not make this a habit." You said. Catnap looked at you annoyed. "Not only did he hurt you he threatened you!" Catnap said angryly. "Catnap I'm fine please don't do something stupid." You pleaded him. Catnap sighed in defent. "Ok fine I won't but if he hurts you again I will." Catnap said. You nodded. You two headed back to Playcare. Catnap looked at you. "How you holding up?" He asked. You looked at him. "I'm sore-" You said. Catnap chuckled. "It's not funny-" You said. Catnap gave you a smug look. "I have like 30 bite marks on me." You said. "40." Catnap said. You looked at him in shock. "You counted?!" You said. Catnap chuckled. "What couldn't help myself~" Catnap said in a flirty tone. You blushed. You two finally got back into Playcare. The kids were back from the Game station. You and Catnap joined the other critters and watched the kids. "Soooooo Y/n your 18 right?" Hoppy asked you. You nodded. "How long have you been 18 for?" She asked. "A month." You replied. Just then you heard the kids. They sounded excited. You looked over to see two toys. One was pink the other blue. They walked over to you and the critters. "Omg hi you must be the new Playcare assistant?" The pink one asked. You nodded. "I'm Kissy Missy and this is my twin brother Huggy Wuggy." Kissy said. "Sup." Huggy commented. "Y/n." You said. "We heard the you talked shit to Harvey today." Huggy said. "Huggy language!" Kissy said. You giggled. "You had guts to do that you know." Huggy said. "I was just trying to make things right." You said. "What brings you two to Playcare?" Dogday asked. "Oh we heard about Y/n and we had to meet them." Kissy said. "It's not that big of a deal-" You said. "Anyway Kissy we need to get going." Huggy said. Kissy nodded. "It was nice to meet you Y/n." Kissy said. "Nice to meet you too." You said. Kissy and Huggy left Playcare. Catnap walked over to you. He wrapped his hands around your waist. You blushed. "Catnap-" You mumbled. Catnap put his head on your shoulder. "What kitten~" He said with a smirk. "Not in front of everyone-" You mumbled. Catnap picked you up. "Then I guess we'll just go somewhere private~" Catnap said and started for his room. Catnap walked in his room and closed and locked his door. He pinned you down. "Catnap-" You mumbled. Catnap chuckled. Catnap started kissing your neck. "C-Catnap~" You moaned. Catnap continued kissing your neck. "We can't do this right now people are awake-" You mumbled. Catnap looked at you. "I'm not doing anything extreme~" Catnap said. He kissed you. Then someone knocked on the door. Catnap sighed in annoyance. "What?" He asked. "It's the Prototype he needs you." Picky said. Catnap got up and opened the door. Picky whispers something in his ear. He nodded and walked off. You got up. "What was that about?" You questioned her. "Nothing Y/n." She said and walked off. You decided to follow after Catnap but stay hidden. You peaked around the corner to see a toy taller than Catnap he looked terrifying. You tried to listen in. But you fell down. "Ow-" You mumbled. The toy walked up to you. Catnap got next to you and helped you up. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Catnap asked. "I got curious so I followed." You said. "Don't you know curiosity killed the cat?" The toy said. His voice changed with every word. "Holy that freaky-" You said. "I'm the Prototype." He said putting his hand out so you could shake it. "Y/n." You said shaking his hand. "I know." He said. You looked at him confused. "Catnap talk's about you a lot." He said his voice just kept getting creepier. You blushed a little. "Any Y/n we should get back to Playcare." Catnap said. You nodded. "We'll talk later Catnap." The Prototype said. Catnap got down on one knee. "Yes my lord." Catnap said. Catnap grabbed your hand and dragged you along back to Playcare. You had so many questions and not enough answers.