Chapter 14 Big mistake

You stood there for a minute after Catnap walked away. You didn't know what to do. "Y/n you alright?" Kickin asked. "Yea Kickin-" You mumbled. "Just making sure."  Kickin said. "Hey Kickin?" You said. "Yea?" Kickin said. "If you don't mind me asking what did you tell Hoppy?" You asked. He looked shocked and blushed a little. "If I tell you-" Kickin started. "You have to promise not to tell anyone." Kickin continue. You nodded. "Well- ummm I like Bubba-" Kickin mumbled.  You looked at him in shock. "You should tell him!" You said shaking him. "Y/n stop." Kickin said. You stopped. "Kickin you need to tell him." You said. Kickin looked down. "But what if he doesn't feel the same-" Kickin asked. "Kickin you won't know unless you ask." You said and put your hand on his shoulder.  Kickin took a deep breath. "Ok I'll talk to him." Kickin said. You smiled at him and walked off. As you walked Catnap's words clouded your head. You were lost in your thoughts when you ran into something. You fell to the ground. "Ow-" You mumbled. "Are you ok?" Huggy said and put his hand out to help you up. "Yea." You said and grabbed his hand. He pulled you up. "Sorry Huggy I wasn't watching where I was going." You said. "It's fine." Huggy said. "HUGGY YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE PLAYTIME AREA WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Harvey came into the room storming. You could tell Huggy wasn't happy with Harvey yelling at him. "I SWEAR TO GOD HUGGY DON'T MAKE ME-" You got in front of Huggy. "What makes you think you can talk to him like that!" You questioned Harvey angrily.  "Y/n I think you should get out of my way." Harvey said. He was pissed at you. "No." You said. Harvey grabbed your arm. "Y/n your testing your luck!" Harvey said. He had your arm tightly. "Ow!" You groaned. Huggy growled. Harvey let you go and walked away. "You alright?" Huggy asked. You nodded. "I probably should get back to Playcare-" You mumbled. Huggy nodded and you walked away. When you got back to Playcare you saw Dogday. You walked to Dogday he looked nervous. "Dogday what's wrong?" You asked him. "Y/n you need to be careful-" Dogday mumbled. "Let me guess Catnap?" You asked. Dogday nodded. "Speaking of Catnap where is he?" You asked. "I don't know having seen him." Dogday said. You decided to check his bedroom. You walked to Catnap's bedroom and opened the door and walked in. "Where is he?"  You thought to yourself. Just as you were about to leave you heard the door close behind you. You turned around to see Catnap. "Catnap I was just looking for you." You said. "Oh really~" Catnap said. Catnap locked the door. You chuckled nervously. "Catnap about earlier-" You said and started to back up. Catnap started walking to you. "Did you think I forgot~" He asked you. "Of course not it's just you know-" You try to reason with him. You backed yourself into the wall. "Catnap I-" You started. Catnap pinned you against the wall. "SHIT!"  You thought to yourself. "Y/n you made a big mistake earlier~" Catnap said. You got nervous. "Catnap we can talk this out-" You said. Catnap chuckled. "Not so cocky now are you~" Catnap said. You didn't know what to do you put yourself into this mess. Without warning Catnap picked you up and started kissing you. He had you pushed up against him. "What should I do with you~" Catnap whisper in your ear. "I have an idea and maybe you'll learn your lesson to~" Catnap whisper in your ear. 

{Smut warning if you don't like smut please skip until you see this 💜} 

Catnap bit your neck. You covered your mouth so you didn't scream. "This is how this is going to go so listen carefully~" Catnap whisper in your ear. You nodded. "If you make a peep I'm going to hurt you got it~" He whisper in your ear. You nodded. You didn't want to find out what he meant by it. Catnap started biting your neck again. You started to tear up but you stay quiet. Catnap still holding you walked you to his bed and put you on it. He undressed you. And smirked. Without warning he entered you and he didn't go easy. Catnap was making it hard for you to stay quiet but you managed. "I'm shocked by now you're having a hard time keeping quiet~" Catnap said but he didn't slow down. You almost moaned when Catnap hit your soft spot. Catnap noticed. Catnap chuckled. "I wonder if you'll give in if I went harder~" Catnap whisper in your ear. Catnap went harder. You were nervous that you would mess up. You had a tight grip on Catnap's back and you were shaking.  "Kitten your organs messing with you isn't it~" Catnap asked and bit you again. You nodded. You were pulling on Catnap's fur on his back as you were at your climax. Catnap chuckled. "Your not getting out of this just yet~" Catnap said. You were biting your lip to keep yourself from moaning. Catnap wasn't letting you off so easily. With tears in your eyes you couldn't take it anymore. "CATNAP PLEASE!" You cried out. Catnap smirked. "Alright kitten I let you but doesn't mean you're off the hook though~" Catnap said. You released. 💜

Catnap kept you for a few more hours. Both you and Catnap laid there. "I'm impressed." Catnap said. You looked at him. "Really?" You asked. "Yea I didn't think you could keep up." Catnap said. "Well I think I learned my lesson." You said. Catnap smirked. "Good~" Catnap replied. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. "Catnap we got 10 minutes until the kids got to get in bed." You said. "Shit-" Catnap said. "Will you be ok on your own tonight?" Catnap asked. "Catnap I can still come with you-" You mumbled. "Babe I highly doubt you can walk after I fucked you for like 4 hours." Catnap said. "Fine-" You mumbled. Catnap kissed your cheek and walked out and closed the door behind him. You laid there for a minute and fell asleep.