Taint.

The child chuckled as they ran through the hallway looking at the various things clumsily making their way towards their room without looking at their way

Making the child crash onto a table where a beautiful marveled golden vase with a pure white rose had been placed.

It's golden cracks resembled thunder with the white background as it's light - the soft pink petals that attracted themselves on to said strikes as if they were branches.

The vase falls with aloud thud on the ground breaking into various pieces as it scatters.

The water dampening the carpet with its water from the vase making the child panic as they crouched down and try to grab the pieces only for them to get cut.

The child looked at the cut the red making itself known that the child has hurted themselves.

Footsteps could be heard downstairs as they rushed up - the child did not hear them as they looked at the blood while they slowly try to put it in their mouth to suck it off like how their own parents did whenever they had a cut.

But before they could they'd heard a voice call out their name filled with worry and panic.

"Hyesuk!"

The child looked at his father - as his father reached out for him crouching down to see if his child's okay.

The blood gently glides down his finger gently dripping down on to the pure white rose tainting it with its dark red color.

The father's eyes widen at the sheer sight of his child bleeding as he gently holds his hand while examining the cut but the boy just smiles sheepishly.

"I'm fine papa."

The boy said while his father thought otherwise as he looks at the child in disbelief.

"You clearly aren't hyesuk. You're bleeding baby."

The father responds at his child as he shakes his head standing up as he pulls his child up by his waist gently carrying him.

"C'mon on let's get you treated up or else it will get infected."

The father said leaving the mess his child had made behind him - the child giggled as they walked downstairs to the bathroom as the medkit was there.

The blood gently glides over the rose and onto the ground letting it mix within the clear waters circling and slowly making the water its own.