IV. Will you be able to?

Warnings : None

Warnings : None

Characters written within do not reflect their real selves - this is solely made for entertainment and to improve my writings for future stories I have in store.

The sun raises from the dusky and glooming night showing us it's lively ways through the warm beams that gives us life - the birds chirping from their nests as the trees leaves shine reflecting its light

The mornings were cold from the night before - Seungmin was still asleep deep in his dreams . His dreams were interesting to say the least as the drool created by his mouth began dripping against his cheeks and onto the warm and soft pillows beneath his head.

His clock ticking in the background of his walls, The air conditioner being the second sound in the background and the streets just quiet with other students from different school chatting.

Seungmin had school today for it's already Monday since then time has past since that dreadful Friday, thankfully Seungmin was slightly okay now.

No longer were his eyes flooding with endless droplets of water nor was his heart searing in pain from betrayal.

Suddenly his phone rang from his lamp stand beside his bed - the ringing slowly woke up seungmin making him groan filled with annoyance already in the morning.

Slowly sitting up as to not make himself dizzy he flutters his eyes open - rubbing them slightly as he lets out a yawn stretching a bit while he glances at his right side looking at the buzzing and ringing device.

Seungmin didn't really wanna go to school today - still wanting to rest from such a long week last time yet he manages to grab some little strength he had yet.

Reaching out for his phone seungmin yawns - As he got a hold of his phone he slowly slid back down against his bed, laying back down as he looks over at what it was making his phone into a drill like device.