Daring Rachel Dare

"Come on!" Said Percy. "Just one compliment!" He pleaded with baby seal eyes.

"No!" Rachel Elizabeth Dare exclaimed at him.

"Please?" Pleaded Percy.

"I said no!"

"She can throw a hairbrush at the Titan Lord, but she can't flirt with someone." muttered Percy.

"Perce, I'm not going!"

Percy did his best pleading face.

Rachel groaned. How could she stand those cute baby seal eyes? How did Annabeth say no to him?

"Fine." The oracle huffed. A couple of weeks ago in a truth or dare game, Rachel promised Percy she would do whatever he wanted for a day. This was the day and this was one of the things he wanted. She marched out of her cave and marched up to the Legacy of Apollo.

Octavian grunted. What did that mortal want with him?

"Hey Octavian!" Said Rachel cheerfully.

"What do you want Oracle?" He said in disgust.

"Have I ever told you how good you looked in that robe?" Said Rachel.

"I'm sorry...What?!" He said in disbelief.

"Yeah," she replied, "It looks great on you."

"Thanks?" He said to her.

"Well, it was nice talking to you." The red head said, winking and waving in a flirty way.

Octavian stood there dumbfounded and blushing, while the son of Poseidon held in his laughter.

Rachel stormed back into the cave.

"Happy?" She asked angrily.
"Definitely," said Percy nodding.

Rachel rolled her eyes.

"The day isn't over yet!" Exclaimed Percy.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes!"