Chapter 6 Festival and Fireworks

A/N: Yes it is that time of the year again that I decided to write a chapter about this fanfic. I want to apologize again for the delay. I have tried to write multiple times but it was a lot harder than I thought.If there are still people who read this fanfic that have read the previous parts years ago, I tip my nonexistent hat off to you.

I find writing this fanfiction sometimes difficult as I try to think how each character would react. If you have any suggestions about a topic please tell me. It would help me with writing.Hopefully, the new chapter was worth the weight!

Fireworks, music, and countless stalls. Every once in a while all the races in Hyrule organize a special festival to celebrate and also relax. The world is already preparing for a disaster, so to have something where everyone can wind down is a nice change of pace.

This time the event was held in the Gerudo Desert. It was held in the evening when the sun had set so it was more pleasant for the rest since it wasn't as hot during the day. The sky was beautiful as the stars decorated the dark.

Link was also present at the festival, being the one who guarded Princess Zelda and some other royal guards. Even though it is a celebration, you never know what can happen during these times. Perhaps one of the Yiga's could arrive.

-Link POV-

After walking for a while Zelda turned around at Link and told him that he was free to go."I'm okay Link. You go enjoy the festival too."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes don't worry about me. You have been doing so much training and guarding me as of late. You deserve to relax too."

"Thank you." He responded

With that the Princess walked off, leaving the Hylian champion to explore the lively festival.Link thought to himself: (I don't know what I want to do. I didn't expect to be able to freely explore the entire festival.)

He decided to walk around and look at the different stands and what they had to offer. Some offered local food, others offered a test of skill, like using a bow and arrow. In the middle, there was a plaza where people could dance to all types of music from each region.

After walking Link needed some food and decided to go to a food stall that sold deep-fried rice curry.

He sat down while eating and thinking: (I wonder if she is here too. She has to be right? Every champion was invited here.)

With a new goal in mind. Link set off to find her. Walking around he arrived at where most of the Zora stands were located. He searched around but couldn't find her, until.

"There you are." A mysterious yet familiar voice said.

Link turned around and saw a red Zora wearing some cloth to cover her head. He knew exactly who it was.