•°(Part 1)°•

Ahh Aaira you are still sleeping....Wakeup its too late now you have to do alot of work today right? So wakeup.

Aaira you haven't packed your bags yet....Wakeup Aaira let's do breakfast together"

She moved a little while saying Eomma i will come just give me some time i wanna sleep more...

Asma then asked "Why Aaira? Are you okay? Didn't you sleep well last night?

She replied while making a cute sad face "Eomma you know na how much i do overthinking... that's why.

Asma then said "Ahh Aaira don't overthink too much its not good for health..take care of yourself"

Aaira hummed in response and replied "Eomma i know but i was just thinking that i have made a very big decision and how will i live without you"
"I will miss you so much Eomma"

They both got a little emotional and then Asma replied "My cute little Aaira be strong. We are always here to support you don't worry. We will miss you too and May Allah remove your this over-thinking habit Ameeeenn"

They both chuckled at this statement then Asma Said "Let's make some memories today as today will be your last day". She was trying to control her tears and then Aaira replied "Eomma I'm so Hungry let's do our breakfast first."

Asma replied"Okay Aaira, I am going to the kitchen to set the table"
Then she left from there.

Aaira stood up from the bed and washed her face then she wore her black hoodie with black hijab and left from there.

She was coming downstairs while doing Zikar and saw her Appa sitting on a couch reading the qur'an.
She sits besides him and was listening to him carefully.

Muhammad completed his recitation and was staring at her and asked "how are you my princess Aaira? You woke up late today...Is everything alright?"

She hummed in response and replied "yeah Appa im good Alhamdullilah... I was just excited and nervous and didn't sleep well but now im okay Alhamdullilah.

Then Asma called them both to have their breakfast.
They both stood up. Muhammad put the Qur'an on the shelf and Aaira went to the dinning table side.

She sat on the chair and waited for Muhammad and Asma to come. Then they both came and they both sit Infront of her. They finished their breakfast and noticed that Aaira was not talking much. Muhammad was silently looking at her and said "My princess, you are appa's brave daughter. Don't be sad we are always with you... Inshallah we will talk on calls daily. My prayers are always with you."

She replied "yes appa i will miss you both so muchh."

Then Asma said "today we will do lunch outside and will make alot of memories Inshallah.

Aaira nodded her head and replied "Yes Eomma Inshallah but i have to do packing first and i need your help too"
Then Asma replied "Ok Aaira i will help you. let's go and start your packing"

They both left from there and Aaira opened her suitcase and put her clothes,hijabs,abayas and other accessories in it.

...................

She completed her packing and she went to the bathroom and did ablusion (wudu) and performed her zuhar prayer she then prayed to Allah

"YA ALLAH, PLEASE MAKE IT EASY FOR ME AND MY PARENTS.... I AM NERVOUS AND EXCITED TOO. YA ALLAH, I'm very thankful to you that im finally going to my favorite country for study. Ya Allah make this journey easy for me and help me in every situation AMEEN"

Her eyes filled with tears while remembering every moment with her parents. She folded her prayer mat and went downstairs.
Muhammad was in the office and Asma was in her room laying on the bed.
She went straight to her room and sat besides her while resting her head on her lap.
Asma understood that she is not feeling well and asked "Are you done with your packing?"