Chapter 5

I didn't have enough time to use my forcefeild powers before a peice of rubble hit my head causing my vision to get blurry, I cover my head as wires, concrete and plaster all fall around me. I fall back down into the crater that the 'woman' was sitting in, Hurting my back and causing me to suffer quite a few injuries. Before a huge explosion happens on the roof causing it to cave in and million pieces of rubble fall down on top of me, Causing me to be stuck under the rubble.

"Pathetic." I hear Loki say before walking out the building. I try move my limbs but can't. As I start to panic when I realise I can't break free. My breathing escalates and my heart rate spikes as I manage to move my arm up to my ear, and press in on my earpeice.

"Is anyone free to come help me...please." I say waiting for a response.

"Whats wrong Ella?" Tony replied

"I'm under a bunch of rubble, I can't move at all." I say anxiously, wincing at the discomfort and pain.

"Jarvis just told me your location, coming now." He replies after a few seconds.

Dust starts to gather catching in my throat as I breath causing me to cough. Before I hear repulsors and rubble being moved next to me.

"Ella!?" Tony says while moving rubble

"Yeah I'm here" I reply as a big heavy peice of rubble gets picked up revealing my face. I smile at him, as he begins taking other peices of rubble off of me, until I could stand up. I look at my arms which were covered in dirt as I begin to wipe them.

"Thanks Tony." I say wiping myself off.

"It's okay Kid. but don't pull a stunt like that again. You could've been killed." He says sternly.

"it wasn't my fault, but okay I'll try not to." I say before he looks at me sternly.

"Okay, okay, I will make sure it won't happen again." I say before he nods and moves out the building.

I continue moving, helping civilians into other buildings and fighting any chichari that came in my way.  Until I see Tony get knocked over by a Chichari and then proceed to get ambushed. I run over to him and slide tackle one that was about to climb on his back. I quickly use my powers to knock most of them on one side down while he regains his strength and fights the others. I sense one behind me and immediately stab it with one of my daggers and kick it far away. I see one approaching Tony from behind and shoot it quickly, it falls down and Tony looks at what I shot at.

"Watch your six." I say smirking as he laughs.

"Thanks kid." He said greatfully

"Hey, now we're even." I said while Tony just chuckles. The joking doesn't last long however as Jarvis alerts Tony.

'There is a nuke heading for the city. Mr Stark, would you like me to calculate a route to redirect it?" He informs Tony

"How long?" Tony replies his tone dropping to a serious tone.

"Less than a minute, Sir." Jarvis replies.

"Put everything we have Into the thrusters now." He says while I run over to help Thor and Cap.

I kick a chichari to the floor causing it to collapse, I narrowly miss a shot from a chichari weapon, Unfortunately that meant Cap got hit with the blast, it slices his side and his uniform causing him to fall to the ground. I grab a chichari holding my neck and swing it backwards using its weight against it and Thor flings it across the street while I grab the one who shot Steve and shoot a energy ball right through its stomach. Thor holds out his hand and Mjölnir flies back into his hand and then helps Steve up.

"Are you ready for another bout?"

"What you getting sleepy?" Steve replies out of breath.

"I could use a nap to be honest." I reply a smile pulling at my lips.

"Guys I can close the portal!" Natasha suddenly says over comms.

"Do it-" Steve replies to her

"No wait! I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute...And I know just where to put it." Tony says rather determined as he flies over the city with said nuke in his hand. We all watch nervously as he approaches the portal in the sky, just narrowerly missing his tower. He vanishes right after he enters into the massive rip in time and space hole in the sky as we wait patiently for any response. Suddenly all the aliens collapse around us.

"He did it!" I say with a sigh of relief. A couple more seconds pass with still no sign of Tony leaving the hole. "He will make it. Won't he?" I say sounding worried.

Steve looks around at Thor and says quietly on comms. "Close it."

Natasha stabs the portals core causing it to close. The second before the portal closes Tony falls through it hurtling towards the earth. Thor begins to swing his hammer when he realises he's not slowing down, planning to fly and grab him from the air to deliver him safely to the floor, but Hulk beat him to it. He used the building to boost him towards Tony, catching him in his arms and landing back on the side of a building then crash landing on his back, Tony on his stomach until he puts him back on the floor, as Thor rips his mask off.
Surrounded by Me, Him, Thor and Steve.

"Is he breathing?" I say while no one replies but they look defeated, and I get the hint, looking solem.

That is until Hulk roars which causes him to wake up startled.

"What the hell...What just happened!! Please tell me nobody kissed me." He says looking worried while everyone sighs a sigh of relief. While Cap just laughs before saying. "We won."

"Oh, and Cap kissed you." I say nonchalantly obviously teasing him as he looks at me with a scowl before leaning his head back onto the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~~~~

I think the next chapter is gonna skip to a few months after The Battle of New York and that Ella moved into Stark Tower with the rest of the Avengers, which will currently be in the process of becoming 'The Avengers Tower'