🌸7🌸

"I'm sorry but what am I actually meant to do if Namjoon remembers?" Seokjin said to Hoseok as he stared at the text from the group saying they would be five minutes away. Hoseok laughed imagining how awkward it would be for Seokjin if Namjoon remembered, while also secretly being very thankful that it wasn't him in this situation.

"I mean if you outweigh the pros and cons of the situation. Pros, he remembers it was a good hook-up and then you get dick tonight seen as you've been complaining for the past month that you've been going through a sex famine. Cons, he's like what the fuck and then you have a reason to get ridiculously blackout to 'just forget' and then you forget about the whole situation again and then it's a problem for another time." Hoseok said in return as he grabbed his keys so they could let everyone in. Seokjin looked at Hoseok in shock like he just spoke about killing Namjoon or something. Which, when looking at the options, may have been a good alternative for the situation.

Seokjin rolled his eyes as they exited their flat and got into the lift. To be fair when getting into the lift they could already hear the group from outside showing that the night would definitely be a good night regardless of if the past was brought back up. Overall, it was a huge benefit that there where a few in the group. It meant if things got awkward, anyone in the group could just kind of split off from each other to save copious amounts of hangexity the next day.

"Oh my god, hi guys!" Jimin said from the other side of the door. The level of clarity in his voice from the other side of the closed door was honestly a huge indicator that Jimin, if not the others too, had a few drinks prior to coming to their flat. Both Hoseok and Seokjin where humoured by this as they buzzed the door open and allowed everyone to come in to the building.

Hoseok counted everyone who came in however he only managed to get to four when realising that Yoongi was not with the rest of the group.

"Wasn't Yoongi meant to be with you guys?" he asked as Seokjin followed his question with a short nudge on his shoulder as if he was insinuating something. Hoseok just gave him a death stare back, enough to murder. On the plus side it would have saved Seokjin from any awkward interactions with Namjoon that night.

Taehyung punched Jimin which seemed to be out of pocket behaviour that had no explanation. But seen as Jimin just sighed after it, the rest of the group could tell it was nothing personal and they hadn't witness some sort of domestic abuse that was being brought into their flat.

"Oh, shit I guess I forgot to say before, he's going to pick up, so he is going to meet us right before we end up going to the club. He was going to pick up earlier, but his dealer wasn't in town till later so he said he would just meet us after." Jimin replied as it was just a regular activity to do and there was nothing to be phased by what was just said.

"Ohhh, that's fair. Tell him if he wants, I'll buy him a drink if he lets me on a joint after the club." Hoseok said innocently, seemingly being blind to the reality of the situation.
"Yeah, I'll let him know." Jimin spoke with an unsure tone.

Since Seokjin and Hoseok had never met Yoongi before, they were completely oblivious to the fact that when Yoongi was planning to pick up, it was more likely to not be just weed. Most people in the university that they attended where unphased by smoking and drinking, with this being a given combination after a night out. It was clear from the strong smells in the darkened pathways when returning from the club. However, the fact that flew over their head was that Yoongi didn't just smoke from time to time. It could be predicted that they would be phased from people indulging in other drugs, as even Seokjin and Hoseok tapped into other substances during their time at college, before university. But from the atmosphere in the hallway to their flat, it was clear that they may end up being quite shocked at the sheer amount that Yoongi tended to do.