The boy next door

~|Robins pov|~

I was spinning in my chair playing with my hoodie strings I stopped spinning I turned to my window and saw a boy with curly hair I guess he was new or maybe just didn't go outside as much? I watched him as he walked across the street he saw me and eyed me I acted like I wasn't watching him but he knew. After a few minutes I heard I knock I got up from my chair slowly gliding my hand across the table I ran downstairs I opened the door it was the curly haired boy standing in front of my door. He had his arm crossed his arms in a sassy way "sassy much" I said holding in my laugh "why were you staring at me through the window" he said in a sassy tone. "Because I haven't seen you here before" I said "because I hate the outside world" he said as he rolls his eyes "so why are you outside right now?" I said giving all the sass back "because my mom wants me to make friends and I figured you would want to be friends" he said throwing way more shade and sass back. 'he's hot when he's heated' I thought but quickly got snapped out of my thoughts "hellooo earth to short haired boy" the boy said "oh uhm yeah we can be friends" I said. "Cool what's your name Mister straight hair" the boy said holding in a laugh.

"Robin" I said "hmm cute name I'm Finney" he said "thanks you're cute yourself" I said by accident "I mean-" I stuttered the boy laugh softly "thanks your cute too." Finney said as he winked at me I was taken back from what had just happened. Robin just stared Robin soon had heard a girls voice call Finney "FINNEY COME ON MOM WANTS YOU!" The girl said "OKAY! well I have to go bye" he said waving and walking away "bye" I said waving back and closing my door. I ran upstairs I closed my room door, I sat in my chair and called Vance and he answered "VANCE I JUST TALKED TO THIS REALLY CUTE ASS BOY AND HE'S SO FINE WHEN HE'S HEATED" I screamed still hyperventilating from running up the stairs "Shut up your overreacting." Vance said "BUT HE CALLED ME CUTE!" I screamed. "Okay that don't mean shit I call you fine I don't like you." Vance said "Uhhhh well he seemed like he liked it so idk" I said getting quieter "don't call me with this shit again." Vance said as he hung up I thought I hope he comes back over and he does like me right? I reassured myself I stared across the street his window curtains were always closed I didn't know why. I just assumed it was because he hated the outside I just shrugged and got out my drawing notebook and started sketching.

~|FINNEY'S POV|~

I had just finished talking to that cute boy across the street I was walking back to my house because my mom had called I walked in "hey sweetie did you make any friends today?" My mom asked "n- actually yes I did" I said "omg that's so good! Who?" She said excitedly "the boy across the street nothing special." I said dryly "That's so nice we should have a dinner there!" She said "No mom! Don't get any ideas" I said "too late!" She said as she called the Arellano family. I rolled my eyes and went to my room I sat on my bed and for the first time in a year opened my curtains I looked across the street I saw the boy at his desk like usual drawing I just smiled I realized that he had looked up he was smiling too I waved he waved back at me I thought I'm in love! I said as I laid back on my bed smiling. My mom eventually came into my room "get ready to go over the the Arellano's"
My mom said I sighed "okay!" I said getting up and starting to change before I took my pants off I remember... "MY WINDOW IS OPEN" I screamed I went to close it I had already changed my shirt the boy across the street just stared waiting for me to take the next layer off I covered my mouth then closed my curtains.

I finished getting dressed and left over to the Arellano's.

~|NO ONES POV|~

Finney walked over before his family so he wouldn't be embarrassed he knocked on the door robins mom awnser's this time "oh hello robins upstairs" she said letting Finney in. Finney nodded and walked in "room on the left!" She said he nodded and walked upstairs he turned to the left and walked in "sorry I should've knocked" finney said "it's fine" Robin said Finney smiled softly as he closed the door there was awkward silence for a while until Robin broke the ice and said "you look hot changing yk right?" "Really you had to bring that up.it was an accident!" Finney said defensively "it's fine I don't mind tbh" robin said shrugging it off. "well I do" Finney said in a sassy tone "okay Mister sassy" robin said laughing Finney rolled his eyes and puts his hands on his hip Robin asked as he zoned out "could I kiss you?"