Chapter 1 : Noć Veštica [Night of the Witches]

~Quick Autors note~

English is not my first language, so I apologise if maybe some things were written incorrectly.

This episode is quite long considering this chapter has a quick read in the future, it also has the whole day of Noć Veštica [Night of the Witches] in other words, Halloween/ All hallows eve/ Samhain.

You also get to read the point of views of both the twins, and of course both of the love interests are in the first chapter as well. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the first chapter.

~Quick Warning~ 

This is a 18+ story due to violence, language and sexual themes.                                                                     It is also a Lesbian/ Sapphic story so if you are not interested in that,  then you know that maybe this is not the story for you so you could simply stop reading here.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet mother I cannot weave,  for slender Aphrodite has overcome me with the longing for a girl

-Sappho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Children Orphanage  'The loving Swan'~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                          

~Dark Castle~

Mirijana's POV:

"I already apologised Mira, how often do you want me to say that?" Is what Naveah said to me. Which in my opinion the word "Sorry" has no meaning to me anymore when it comes to my twin sister.  The way a sigh usually leaves her lips, tells me how she really feels. "Whatever" is the only thing I could reply back to her, my mind is clogged with all the things I know now, all the things I thought I knew but ended up being all lies. As I was wandering off in my own thoughts, Naveah opened her mouth, as If she was about to say something snarky back to me, but as she was about to make a sound.

A loud Thud came from the basement of the castle we were residing in. "Did you hear that loud sound as well?" I said with  shock and a little bit of fear in my voice. Looking at my sisters face I know she has heard it as well. "No fatty, that loud thud was all in your head?" she replied back to me in a snarky yet sarcastic tone. Knowing my sister, sarcasm is her second language, it doesn't matter what situation we both are in, she will always say something to either test your patience or to put you in your place. After she replied she also just hat to role her eyes at me. Just to show how annoyed she is with this whole situation, and not to mention, my reaction to her. I already was looking doubtful at Naveah for making such a petty comment. The moment I wanted to say something snarky back was the moment I became completely silent.

Another loud thud from the basement, only this time it was twice as loud. The children in this orphanage were sound asleep, or at least they were supposed to be, so what could that that loud sound be? Before I could say anything or even think anything; Naveah said something that made me realise she doesn't care about life. "Let's check it out" she said carelessly, as if she didn't have a singly worry in the world. Without thinking I said  "That's what white people do in scary movies, which by the way they always end up dying" when it comes to sarcasm I'm no better than my sister, I can be just as snarky and sarcastic, especially if it's a life or death situation. Naveah was a bit taken back by my quick and snarky remark, that the moment she realised what I said; she rolled her eyes at me. Again. Which of course isn't something new for my sister. Annoyed and curious, Naveah was looking at me, she was touching her nails, something she only does when she wants to do something but can't. "Don't be a pussy" she said boldly and in an offensive tone. The way she said it made my jaw almost drop to the floor. The audacity I was thinking to myself, and what a smart mouth she has but before I even could say something back she ended her last sentence with "Look, you either come consensually or I will have to drag you with me, and you know how that goes little sister" which she also said with a smirk on her face. Not to mention that little evil gleam she has in her eyes. Looking annoyed at my sister because she always has to drag me into her mess, was something she was awfully used to by now.