Chapter 3 : The Moon Witch

Moonlight Is proof  that there will always be light in the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naveah's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I basically shook awake from that dream; Which is strange, considering i haven't dreamed about dragon in a very long time, I got up and stretched my whole body. No use in asking the time considering there are no clocks in this god forsaken place. 

As I jumped from the top bunk onto the floor I noticed Mira her bed was empty. Where would she be? The sun is about to rise and she isn't sleeping yet? I guess it does seem fair in a way considering that she did sleep when I was cleaning. I quickly decided to get dressed. as I opened the bag of clothes mom gave me I noticed she wasn't kidding when she said we needed to fit in. 

She LITERALLY gave me rags. What in the HELL is this? 

At this moment I felt like I wanted to cry, clothes are basically everything to me, if I can't wear my aesthetic then who am I? 

NO!

I won't get a mental breakdown on a damn pirate ship, you are stronger then that Naveah. Yes you are. I took a deep breath and started to look through the things. I felt something that was made out of leather. That would seem promising. As I grabbed it out of the big bag and put my arm up to look at it my face changed from hopeful to disgust. 

A CORSET??

I'm not wearing that, I wear lace corsets that are part of my lingerie not a damn corset that will make me claustrophobic. I put it down on the bed and started to look more through them. I ended up wearing a damn white oversized blouse which I hat to roll the arms sleeves from up, a brownish knee pants (Like honestly who wears this?)  and lace up sandals, my mom even put some damn veils in it. What a damn day, it didn't start of right that's for sure. I used one of the veils to tie my hair in a low ponytail. 

When I was done dressing up like a damn pirate I started to walk out of the room, into the hallway and up the stairs, now where would Mira be? She can't be too far, we on the middle of the damn ocean. 

As I was passing the hallway on deck I noticed Mira was staring at something. She was looking into the captains room. That's interesting, I walked towards her not breaking my gaze from her. I was like 1 meter away from her and she was still staring intensely into the captains room, "Uhm, what are you doing?" I asked her, she seemed very surprised by my presence and literally fell onto the ground out of shock that she was caught I guess, as she was standing up she said "Why would you sneak up on me like that?" I rolled my eyes at her because that's clearly not what was happening. "I wasn't even sneaking up on you the hell"  I said, because I literally wasn't doing that. 

Mira then sighed and said "You was" in a very petty tone, I rolled my eyes at her AGAIN, morning didn't even start yet and she has to be a bitch already. "Was not, anyways why are you spying on the captain?" I asked her, because that's 1 of the reasons i walked here. She then looked around and put her hand on the left side of her mouth trying to cover it from the side I guess, she then whispers "I found out a lot of things already in my opinion, and because of that I was basically looking around a bit more and when I walked past here I noticed that Marija was staring at that blue book she is holding, so I want to know what she is staring it, considering she isn't turning pages so there is something in that book she is staring at the whole time" Hmm that's interesting actually, I'm curious what she found out. "So what did you find?" I said.