2

Inv pov

I drop the slugcat inside the shelter i was planning on hibernating in. I was about to fall asleep when i realized, i forgot to eat. I had walked past the train lizard in panic for the slugcat. I quickly hop out of the shelter its already starting to lightly rain. I rush to the lizard corpse and drag it back to the shelter so i wouldn't have to risk dying to rain while i ate, the slugcat might also be able to eat some. I return to the shelter with the lizard. I see the jet black slugcat laying the floor. "Seriously, are you okay?" i ask again in concern. "I.. think so." i hear them reply." Ok, good. Do you have enough food?. I ask. "Yeah I'll be fine." i hear them say. 

Nightcat pov

The strange dark blue slugcat drops me off in a shelter. I try to fall asleep despite having a terrible migraine from that weird exploding egg thing. Thats when i realize that i don't even know the fuck this slugcat is. And yet ive had full trust of them. Why am i putting so much trust into a slugcat i met a few minutes ago after hitting my head from being pushed back by an explosion? I ask myself. My thinking is Inturupted when the slugcat returns to the shelter holding the train lizard i saw earlier being swept up by that weird bomb.