First day in Vancouver

《Social Media》

Itsyourgirljules posted on Instagram!!

Liked by: iamcharliebushnell, rudeth, Diorgoodjohn, and 1006 others

Tagged: Iamcharliebushnell

Itsyourgirljules: Look who I met!😁

Comments:

Diorgoodjohn: Ahhhh I can't wait to meet you guys!!
-Itsyourgirljules: Me too! This is gonna rule🤟
Liked by Diorgoodjohn

Madelyncline: Are you replacing me!?!
-Itsyourgirljules: Never my lovley😚

User1: Omg omg omg I'm so exited for this friendship
-Itsyourgirljules: Me too!!
-User1: OH MY GOD HI

Iamcharliebushnell: When did you take that photo I didn't even notice!!
-Itsyourgirljules: I'm just sneaky like that😚😉

《Real life》

The ride to Vancouver felt like 30 seconds when it was actually two hours, but the duo didn't notice because they never stopped talking the whole plane ride. The people around them were probably annoyed by the two but they could care less, however.

They were getting to know each other. There was so much they wanted to tell each other. There was no stone left unturned. Besides the fact that Juliettes parents not being a live anymore. She wasnt ready for that talk. In the two hours they were on the plane, they knew everything about each other. They were basically attached at the hip as they got off the plane.

"What hotel are you staying at?" Charlie asked the girl as they waited for their suit cases.

"My parents used to own an apartment here, so that's were I'm staying," she replied with a smile, "What about you?"

Used too? Charlie thought, but quickly shut out the thought. She would share when she was ready.

"I actually don't know yet," he replied, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink from embarrassment.