Six diffrent smiles

<<Real Life>>

The four waited for the others to join, while they waited they put a bunch of stuff together. Katlynn was incharge of games, she found twister and operation. Charlie was in charge of drinks, getting sodas and waters set up for the guests. Jules was assigned snack, she found some fruit and popped popcorn for the movie they planed to watch later. Andrew was the one who got to pick the movies, aswell as setting up the plankets and pillows on the couch.

Just as they finished setting up, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Katlynn cheered basicly sprinting for the door, making Andrew and Jules laugh. They shared a look, Jules giving him a knowing smirk as a blush spread across his face. He quickly went back to finding a movie.

Katlynn walked back in with her arm wrapped around a young Leah's shoulder. "Jules," she cheered as she ran to hug the older girl. "Hi," she replied back, a smile spread across her face.

About a half an hour later there was thousands of knocks at the door. Jules opened the door happily, Walker, Aryan, and Dior stood in the hall, smiles spread across their young faces aswell.

"Hi my love," Dior squealed, throwing her arms around the older girl. "Hey pookie," she hugged back.

"Okay now where is this new bestie I get to meet," Dior asked, a happy smirk played at the corner of her lips.

"Living room with Andrew," she replied, whispering the 'with Andrew' part as a mischievous smile played at her lips.

Dior went to go meet Katlynn as Juliette was attacked by the boys in a group hug. "Hi there," she spoke sweetly, returning the gesture by wrapping her arms around their shoulders .

"Let's party!" Dior's voice could be heard in the living room. "Should we join them?" She asked the boys as they pulled away from the hug. "Fuck yeah!" Walker exclaimed, running to join the rest in the living room Aryan not far behind. "Language," the girl ordered, but she got no response. She quickly shut the door and joined the rest of her friends.

《Social Media》

Iamcharliebushnell posted on Instagram!!