𝟐. "𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄''

Edited

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇

Present...

Women can be such a handful sometimes

Right now, I'm helping Sariah find the right outfit for this "Library Date" with this guy named Steven.

"What about this? How does this look?" she asks, holding up a black sundress.

I shake my head, taking the dress from her hands and heading into her closet.

I look through her collection, pulling out a light blue jean skirt, black turtleneck, black belt, light blue jean jacket, white socks, and her Dr. Martens Jadon boots.

"Here, try these on," I say, handing her the clothes and shoes. She rushes into her bathroom.

Sighing on her bed, I hear her squeal before she swings the door open, posing.

"How do I look?" she asks, flipping her hair.

Observing her body, my pants tighten as I notice her small waist, accentuated by the belt.

I twirl my finger, indicating her to spin, and she does. Seeing the back, I nearly lose my breath at how the skirt enhances her figure.

"You look beautiful, angel," Daniel says, entering the room with Richard, who was on his phone.

"And where are you going dressed like that?" Richard questioned.

"I have a date with Steven, the guy I told you about," she says, grabbing her Chanel bag I gifted her last Christmas.

"Do you need a ride?" Daniel asks. Sariah declines, packing her essentials.

"Nope, I don't want to be a burden, and last time I copped a ride from y'all you guys overslept, and I had to walk home."

"We apologized numerous times, love," Richard says.

She shakes her head. "Still, I want to drive myself."

"Alright baby, just promise to text us when you get there and if anything happens, alright?" I said.

She nods, leaning forward to press a hot kiss on my cheek. "See ya later, and make sure to lock the door on your way out, please," she shouts before slamming the front door.

Staring ahead, I feel the bed dip on both sides of me.

"What are we gonna do now?" Richard sighs.

I shrug. I can't focus; my mind keeps going to what could happen with Sariah and this Steven guy.

We have been through this multiple times, this guy is bound to just become another fuck buddy.

Sariah isn't looking for a relationship after her dumbass douche of an ex.

But I can't help the anger that boils inside me thinking that he and the other guys she fooled with got a piece of her I've never gotten.

She is mine and only mine.

Ever since I laid my eyes on her in 3rd grade, she has become the sun in my dark world. I would do anything for that woman. Anything.

And she doesn't even know it.

There are times when I just want to sit her down and tell her how much I love her, but I can't, fearing it could ruin our friendship.

"Wanna go to the Man Cave down on Boulevard?" Daniel asks.

"Sure, I heard they got the best pizza in the city, and you guys know how much I love pizza," Richard squeals enthusiastically.

Daniel and I chuckle, getting up and grabbing our jackets and keys.

"See if Aaron and Luca wanna come with," Daniel says. I nod, pulling my phone out and dialing them up.

They are our other friends; I don't see them as best friends, only friends because Sariah took that spot and will forever hold that.

'Hello~' Aaron answers in a girly tone.

'Yo, are you and Luca together?'

'Eww, I'm not gay, man.'

I shake my head. 'Fucking dumbass, that's not what I meant.'

'Oh well, yeah, he is here with me. Why?'

'Me and the guys are about to head over to the Man Cave on Boulevard. Y'all wanna tag along?'

'Yeah, sure. You mean the Boulevard by where Sariah lives?'

'Yeah, meet us there.'

'Alright, see ya.'

'Bye.'