𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I jumped as three harsh knocks sounded from the door, sweat trickling down my forehead as I quickened my pace, screwing the bolt tightly before putting the small screwdriver in my bra.

"Ms. Rodrick, is everything alright?" I sighed. It was still the little girl.

Flushing the toilet, I opened the door to see her standing there with a confused look on her face.

"Is everything alright, ma'am?" She asked. I nodded, sending her a soft smile.

"Yes, baby, I am alright. Let's go."

She led me back downstairs to Aldamar's office, knocking on the door a couple of times before rushing back to the tables.

'Come In.'

I walked in, seeing Aldamar, but this time he wasn't alone. There was a woman sitting on his lap.

She had long red hair that reached down to her elbow and a skinny figure.

I could be mistaken, but she reminds me of someone...

She was dressed in business attire, a black dress jacket with a white blouse, and a black pencil skirt with red bottoms.

She kinda ate.

"Rodrick, surprised to see you still here, thought you would've left with the amount of time you have been gone," Aldamar smiled.

I mentally cringed. This guy must not know time. Only been gone for 10 minutes.

"Sorry, anyways, are we ready to continue?" I asked, grabbing my glasses.

He nodded as he leaned back, taking a hit of his cigar and drinking his liquor.

"So—" I started. But I was cut off; the door slammed open, almost hitting me. In came one of his guards.

"Capo, abbiamo un problema." (Boss, we have a problem.)

They both looked at me, their faces holding a hard expression, as they looked back at each other. "Lead me to it," Aldamar demanded.

He got up aggressively, pushing the girl off, making her fall to the ground, and made his way out.

"Be right back, Bella," he smirked at me before fully exiting. Rushing over to his desk, I helped the girl up.(Beautiful)

My eyes widened in shock; it's her.

Rosàlia Fuchino.

"Thank you," she whispered. Looking her over, my eyes widened at the small bump on her stomach.

"You're welcome, how far?" I asked, gesturing towards her stomach. She looked up, eyes widening, filling up with tears as she looked at me.

"Sariah," she whispered. I nodded as I pulled her in for a hug, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.